Toy Talk and Review

The online supplier that we use offers a couple of handy facilities:

- A "no quibbles" return and refund on anything that you don't like (including intimate toys - it seems that they just throw them away as a cost of doing business and maintaining customer loyalty).

- An amnesty on dead rabbits and other discarded toys - you can send them in (regardless of where they were purchased from) and have them disposed of discreetly amongst the industrial rubbish.

The latter service would have been very useful to me a couple of decades ago when I had the problem of getting rid of an antediluvian "rubber cock" vibrator (a horrid and nasty toy by today's standards). Eventually, I took out my hacksaw and cut it into several pieces that were small enough to bury amongst the conventional household rubbish. Sawing a realistic cock in half was an odd experience: seemingly a gesture of feminist solidarity but actually a practical measure. :eek:

Can you share MF? Those are both great policies!

I have a "toy box" with several things that I want to get rid of, but you can't just throw them in the trash!

I will offer up a negative review for something we haven't talked about...nipple clamps.

I found these ones that I thought were going to be awesome...instead of the traditional clamp they are magnetic balls. They are meant to be more discreet and easy to use because they are small and would go unnoticed.

Here's the thing...they are SUPER strong magnets! Now, my nipples are fairly insensitive and it take a lot of stimulation so I thought these would be good...NOPE! I can't wear them for more than a few seconds before the pain becomes unbearable!

The idea was nice...kind of like a pierced nipple without the permanency but they did not work for me at all...had to invest (they aren't that expensive, I know) in actual real clamps, which are good, but not something I can use often enough.

Can you share MF? Those are both great policies!

I have a "toy box" with several things that I want to get rid of, but you can't just throw them in the trash!

I will offer up a negative review for something we haven't talked about...nipple clamps.

I found these ones that I thought were going to be awesome...instead of the traditional clamp they are magnetic balls. They are meant to be more discreet and easy to use because they are small and would go unnoticed.

Here's the thing...they are SUPER strong magnets! Now, my nipples are fairly insensitive and it take a lot of stimulation so I thought these would be good...NOPE! I can't wear them for more than a few seconds before the pain becomes unbearable!

The idea was nice...kind of like a pierced nipple without the permanency but they did not work for me at all...had to invest (they aren't that expensive, I know) in actual real clamps, which are good, but not something I can use often enough.
Do you remember the brand? That's good information and not something i would have given thought to because I haven't played with those, but something to keep in mind.

Do you remember the brand? That's good information and not something i would have given thought to because I haven't played with those, but something to keep in mind.

I will have to look it up when I'm home...but I don't think there are a lot of the magnetic ones.

How frequently do you folks use toys, vibrators or not? I love my vibes, but I tend to use them maybe just once a week.

How frequently do you folks use toys, vibrators or not? I love my vibes, but I tend to use them maybe just once a week.

I wasn't using toys very often while alone, but now that I have my Loe Luna G spot vibrator I certainly do more. I call it the gusher :)
My GF loves the Hitachi magic wand & I like it when used together.
Everything else is more bdsm stuff.

Another kind of toy, more sex furniture is the Liberator Esse sex chair/lounger. I bought it for a Christmas present a couple of years ago to surprise my husband & it's fun. You can get into several nice positions in it.

L:rose:

A shiny shapely steel ring around a guy's equipment, cock and balls all through it.
Get the size just right to work magic on his erection and ... frankly, it's the toy which can give a couple a degree of enhancement to their sexual experience which is a game changer. I'll say much more if anyone wants me to! :cool:

A shiny shapely steel ring around a guy's equipment, cock and balls all through it.
Get the size just right to work magic on his erection and ... frankly, it's the toy which can give a couple a degree of enhancement to their sexual experience which is a game changer. I'll say much more if anyone wants me to! :cool:

Say more.
Like how does one determine specs for this? And any purchasing advice? ( I know nothing on this particular subject)

Please do, Im thinking of upgrading from silicone to steel.

My absolute favorite toy in the njoy wand. I've had the most intense orgasms with it ❤️

61LtWTVlfIL._SY355_.jpg

Say more.
Like how does one determine specs for this? And any purchasing advice? ( I know nothing on this particular subject)

Please do, Im thinking of upgrading from silicone to steel.

I'd suggest two options to a guy who wants to get the right size steel cockring:

1. Do as the webpages of the top suppliers suggest: measure the circumference of your junk when flaccid using a shoe lace or such. You need it really snugly pulled in, right up against your groin with the whole of your ball sack and shaft 'forward' of the circle of the string. Tight without being at all painful. So now you have the circumference. You need to divide that by pi [3.14] to get the inner diameter measurement, which is what suppliers of steel cockrings will offer as a range. Good suppliers will offer several in really close size jumps such as 45mm, 48mm, 50mm, 52mm. Fellas, keep in mind that your right size is not so much a factor of how well hung you are, rather the more mundane matter of the extent to which your ball sack is 'attached' or 'hanging off', if you see what I mean.

2. Experiment with a range of cheaper rings with inner diameters which accord with what I've suggested above. Start with larger, say 50mm [that's two inch]. If you find that when you are at full erection with the ring on, the grip is not particularly intense and your boner is just as you know it without a ring, next time try a tighter size. But beware! Even 2mm diameter tighter makes one heck of a difference to how tight it will feel!

Health warning: DO NOT attempt to put your crown jewels through a steel ring while you are aroused. Nor should you attempt to take it off when aroused. Flaccid dicks only! [and even then, putting it on you get one ball then the other ball then your cock through the thing, taking off cock out first, then one ball then the other ball. Total faff-on until you get used to doing it then it becomes second nature].

Second health warning: If the tightness of the ring is such that, when erect, your junk skin begins to "blue", the ring is too tight. Get yourself fast into a situation of non- arousal [like cold water all over it] and carefully take it off. Likewise, if you find, having gone the whole distance with a steel ring on, that you experience pain while ejaculating or immediately after ejaculating, you have used a ring that is too tight and you need to size 'up' just a bit.

All that scary stuff said, MEN, there are EXTREME PLEASURES to be had, for yourself, wearing one of these beauties, and, if the size is right to work the magic, the EXTREME PLEASURE for your woman, of your fuller, harder helmet and your thicker, more ridged shaft, and - once you are well used with a ring on you - the much longer time you can be at it with as much fury as she wants before ever blowing your load ... OH, oh, yess! :):cool:

What a great thread!

I'm definitely in the pro-rabbit camp. I have also worn out more than one. :eek: In fact there's a spare in my toy-trunk, after a fortuitous "buy one get one free" at my favourite online toy store a few months back :)

I'm also a massive fan of the womanizer (and my little write up is here). Eye-wateringly expensive, but by the 'cost-per-orgasm' calculation, cheap as chips in my case ;)

You can reduce the power of magnets by heating them up. If you put one on the stove and get it hot you may find it works. Don't get it too hot or leave it on too long or it will lose all it's power (source nerdfacts ;))

Oh, and don't forget to let it cool before you try it on your nips :eek:

Last edited:
You can reduce the power of magnets by heating them up. If you put one on the stove and get it hot you may find it works. Don't get it too hot or leave it on too long or it will lose all it's power (source nerdfacts ;))

Oh, and don't forget to let it cool before you try it on your nips :eek:

Thanks for the tip!!

And blonde...so the extra about letting it cool helps too ;)

What's more than yes?

I am, too! And such great information! Helps with the decision-making procees for sure. Ever so helpful! Thanks. :)
I'm glad it helped! :)

My absolute favorite toy in the njoy wand. I've had the most intense orgasms with it ❤️

61LtWTVlfIL._SY355_.jpg

This is in my favorites box too. It was a birthday gift and might be one of the best presents ever and it's so pretty.

I'd suggest two options to a guy who wants to get the right size steel cockring:

Thank you so much for your input on this Simon! All stuff I would have been completely oblivious to advise on and really good information.
Pay attention men that's important stuff, especially the safety warnings!

This one is a long standing favourite of mine. It is battery powered and is of fairly good quality for an inexpensive toy. It’s not overly noisy either.
When I wear it out I get a new one.
:) Thank you for sharing! Some of my fav toys are inexpensive ones that I just love for whatever reason.

What a great thread!

I'm definitely in the pro-rabbit camp. I have also worn out more than one. :eek: In fact there's a spare in my toy-trunk, after a fortuitous "buy one get one free" at my favourite online toy store a few months back :)

I'm also a massive fan of the womanizer (and my little write up is here). Eye-wateringly expensive, but by the 'cost-per-orgasm' calculation, cheap as chips in my case ;)
By any chance did you look at the Lelo Sona before making the purchase? and if you did, what made you choose the womanizer? Your write up may make me change my mind if you looked at that first. :)

You can reduce the power of magnets by heating them up. If you put one on the stove and get it hot you may find it works. Don't get it too hot or leave it on too long or it will lose all it's power (source nerdfacts )

Oh, and don't forget to let it cool before you try it on your nips
I want to know if you edited to add the part about cooling :D
Thanks for the tip!!

And blonde...so the extra about letting it cool helps too
Not blonde and I was was reading it thinking.. ouch.

I was messaged a great review on the We Vibe by someone who doesn't wish to share publicly. Please feel free to do this if you'd like me to include something here for you. :)

There is a lot of interest in the we vibe. I would say my experience is similar to some of the other posters. I like it and it works, it is quiet enough for public play if there is any ambient sound.
It stays in well for moving around as long as you have clothes on (panties) but i would not trust it to not slip out without.
My husband was able to control it remotely with his phone with the down loaded app.
I did not think the various settings were all that different in terms of stimulation, though I definitely had a preference.
I did not find that it was enough stimulation on its own to provide an orgasm but was a nice foreplay or good for tease and denial play.
It can work well as a clit stim toy when not inserted as designed as the vibe is reliable.
Tried it as a couples toy too during intercourse, but as others have said, it was not reliable enough to in place, esp during intercourse. My husband did seem to like the sensation as far as it went, but I cannot say it was entirely successful... laughter ensued. lol.

Also, if you want to use it is a long term teasing toy, it does not hold a charge as long as you might like. 2 hours or so.

Thanks for the great write up on the We Vibe to a wonderful lady who knows who she is.

I have a request if anyone has one, we've been talking a lot about the We Vibe, largely because it has bluetooth capability.
Does anyone have any experience with the BLUEMOTION NEX|1 by OhMiBod?

The reviews I've read lead me to think it needs a makeover before it would be perfect, but it does seem to come in high in reliability and that's something the WeVibe seems to be lacking.

*Puts out call to all engineers*
Design something that works and we'll all be like "Shut up and take my money"

By any chance did you look at the Lelo Sona before making the purchase? and if you did, what made you choose the womanizer? Your write up may make me change my mind if you looked at that first. :)

No, I didn't - in fact it was my husband who spotted the womanizer and thought it would suit me, we didn't really research any further. I bought it in October 2016, it looks like the Lelo one came out only late this year? I'd certainly look at comparative reviews if my womanizer wore out. If you decide to go for a Sona, I'd be very interested to hear your review.

(P.S. Made me laugh that my 'Lelo' was autocorrected to 'Lego'... Build your own sex toy. Do they do bricks without sharp corners? :eek:)

I was able to find the magnetic nipple clamps that were too strong (though I think that they are really the only ones out there) -

Magnus Mighty Magnetic Nipple

443459-457928-350x350.jpg

And I can't remember when I ordered them....but the reviews are pretty much right on - I probably wouldn't buy them now after reading the reviews. I don't think that there were any when I bought mine.

We recently got the "We-Vibe Sync." It's great in person. We have not tried it long distance yet, but I look forward to m`Lady's next business trip.

Back