Masturbation in public

wchris810

Virgin
Do you masturbate in public? If so, where are the best spots and your best experiences?

I dunno about the best spots but I've been jerking in the restroom of a library alot lately...

In the ladies room at work

I corresponded for a while with someone I met here who liked giving me sexual assignments to complete and report back to him.

He thought of things for me to do that I never would have imagined on my own. It was utterly bizarre, and also thrilling, the way he anticipated and satisfied sexual desires and fantasies I didn't even know I had before him.

I remember with particular fondness the day he told me to leave my desk and go masturbate in the bathroom at work. It was the middle of the morning. I was wearing nylons that day. That was unusual for me.

In the bathroom, my colleague was using the stall next to me. I noticed her skirt around her ankles. I heard every sound she made in detail. The unzip and rezip of her clothes, the clap of her heals on the tile floor, the water running as she washed her hands. I imaged she was quietly doing the exact same thing on the toilet right beside me as I silently came.

Sweet Jesus Mary and Joseph it was fucking hot.

Last edited:
Denny

I dunno about the best spots but I've been jerking in the restroom of a library alot lately...
I often peek thru the little hole in the wall. I'm gonna tell your mom.

Do you masturbate in public? If so, where are the best spots and your best experiences?
It's been years but when young doing it at home was not possible. I remember maybe the first was below the bleachers among the pine trees next to the public swimming pool at times it wasn't open.
Later in the woods and in the water at the local gravel pit swimming holes.
At school in the toilet and later after I grew up at work in the toilet.
After I got a car I'd jack off while riding around looking at girls in mini skirts.
After I married I became a trucker. I'd jack off on the way to work, almost all day trucking, and on the way back home in my car.
I'd get off as much as I could because then I could fuck much longer before I got off again.
I was still jacking off or just getting off at beaches before and after I retired. By sticking it in a hole in the sand I could pound sand right on a beach with others nearby. My wife knew it and knew later she'd get a long fuck.
Masturbating has been a big part of my life until recently. Age and health stopped it but I got way more than my share of self hand jobs and female masturbation. Sneaking In public to jack off was a big thrill and somehow I shot what seemed like gallons. Fucking later made it all worth getting a sore cock.
With all my preoccupation for masturbation I have never had another man touch it. I was lucky enough to have women for that job.

Back then I thought I had a mental problem. Now i realize I was just normal but honest. My wife could write a similar story. She still pumps that pussy almost daily.

That does sound hot. I do it a lot at work in the bathroom. I've also done it a lot in my office. The thrill of getting caught makes it so much more intense. Do you still do it at work?

I've masturbated in the ladies room at work on several occasions. Not only is the act itself hot, probably at least partially because of its forbidden nature, but going back to my desk to continue my workday afterward with a wet pussy extends my arousal long afterward, sometimes necessitating another trip to the ladies room later on, or causing me to try to talk my husband into an early bed time that evening.

I've masturbated in the ladies room at work on several occasions. Not only is the act itself hot, probably at least partially because of its forbidden nature, but going back to my desk to continue my workday afterward with a wet pussy extends my arousal long afterward, sometimes necessitating another trip to the ladies room later on, or causing me to try to talk my husband into an early bed time that evening.

sounds like it's just a vicious circle...lol

I can't say that I have a best spot but, I do enjoy myself most when I'm in a public or semi public place. Maybe it's the thought that someone may be watching me.

Trouble is

at my age, I'd be arrested in seconds. It's not easy being a dirty old man.

When I was younger I masturbated at school, in church and a public swimming baths and more lately I have done it in the toilets at the hospital.

that's sexy as hell...I wonder if any of the women I have worked with ever did that...even if they didn't, it's nice to imagine...:)

In the park while watching the gals with bouncing tits and guys bulges in spandex shorts.

I've done it a lot in a park way way from me at night, it's such a turn on either having a guy watch or thinking they are.
Just opening my legs and letting a vibe or a dildo work it's magic.

I love the idea that gals at my work may be doing this...i alwayd think they may come back slightly fushed etc. I imagine the fun they have

I've played with myself in one of the stalls of the ladies dressing rooms in a fashion store. I've also masturbated at work a few times in the bathroom but I don't think I've ever cum.

And I have masturbated on my porch at night, that was a hell of an experience. Once fully clothed using something to rub against the crotch of my jeans, and then another time, fully clothed with my hand under my skirt and no panties.

I've don't it at work, following someone's orders. I'm not gonna lie, it was risky but it felt so good.

I sometimes masturbate in my car in parking lots. It's arousing to sit there with my hand in my panties while people pass by. I'm discrete about it but I do enjoy that every once in a while.:)

I do it on my way home from work sometimes. I've been caught a few times. I just laugh and wave.

That sounds hot. Do you ever wonder if your co workers know or can smell your arousal?

Yesterday I went to a local park wearing shorts that tend to slip off when I go commando (I did). As I walked the trails, I only allowed myself to pull up my shorts every 20 steps. When they fell off, I kept walking and stroking my cock until I reached 20 steps. The risk of being caught was so exhilarating. But since I didn't REALLY want to be seen, I was hypersensitive to sounds and movements all around me, which further added to the excitement. I repeated that pattern several times until I found a huge fallen tree about 20 yards off the main trail, but still in full view of it. I stripped completely and straddled the tree, feeling the roughness of the bark on my balls and between my cheeks. I was in heaven! As I masturbated, I was constantly looking for any signs of people coming down the trail, at least until I was in "the zone." At that point I just leaned back and stroked, completely oblivious to whether anyone was coming. My cocked lurched and lurched like I've never seen before, covering my stomach with more sperm than I thought I had. What a feeling! I rubbed the cum all over my body, got dressed, and went back to my car. I was still breathing heavily when I reached it.

Lots of experiences of masturbating in public, luckily in my peak years 20 to 30 I lived and worked in Berlin, and they have a very liberal and open mind of nudity and sex in general. Most parks will have nudity and often things going on in the bushes. Not restricted to one area this is pretty normal all over the City as it has a huge amount of parks and forest areas. So popping into a bushed area with a few naked bodies not that far away and masturbating wasn't anything you would get arrested for. Nobody cares. Obviously there was and still is a very large gay community, but if you just wanted to be on your own, you could be. Girls/women would come in the woods for a pee and maybe look and maybe not. But they would not run away. Of course now with places such as Maspalomas Dunes in Grand Canaria and Cap D'agde beach in South of France two places where you can masturbate in the open. Things are moving on.

In the car, yes.

There's safety in motion, provided the road is open and clear.

But there is NOTHING sexy about getting arrested.

Y'all be careful out there.

; )

Back