Anal Masturbation

I'll be honest, maybe I just never found my prostate (not through want of trying) but I don't actually find the sensation of anal itself as exciting as the thought of it and the naughtiness/taboo aspect.

I've tried it all, regular dick-shape vibrators, prostate massagers and being pegged by my wife but have never had what I've seen described as a prostate orgasm, although I do always cum the "conventional" way.

Ive had dildos up my ass while masturbating. Like @cdstefi never really found that prostate to orgasm. However, the sphincter and outer ring around the anus is always neglected. Often times I like to just brush my finger tips around the opening. I have this vibrating egg and i just place it on the opening and I dont insert it. Ill sit on it keeping it in place while my one set of fingertips caress the shaft while the other caresses my nipples. I call this the trifecta stimulating the Ass, cock and nips. Often times as im doing this im imagining riding some guys cock while another man is standing in front of me forcing me to suck his dick. Most times I imagine its a guys cock ive sucked recently. I must admit i must look awkward with my mouth gaped open and im hopping up and down as if I was reverse cowgirl in some guys lap. But the simple vibrations stimulating every nerve ending around my butthole is incredible. Sometimes ill lay back and use just my fingers exploring my opening and barely inserting my fingers. Just the simple pulling my one cheek apart, ready and wanting a man to just fuck me good is enough stimulation. IRL though i avoid full on penetration from men in my ass just because of risk and cleanliness(I'm never fully prepared when having NSA Encounters).
I do love a thick cock rubbing between my ass cheeks and had a few men shoot there hot semen on my hole which is a unique sensation

Ive had dildos up my ass while masturbating. Like @cdstefi never really found that prostate to orgasm. However, the sphincter and outer ring around the anus is always neglected. Often times I like to just brush my finger tips around the opening. I have this vibrating egg and i just place it on the opening and I dont insert it. Ill sit on it keeping it in place while my one set of fingertips caress the shaft while the other caresses my nipples. I call this the trifecta stimulating the Ass, cock and nips. Often times as im doing this im imagining riding some guys cock while another man is standing in front of me forcing me to suck his dick. Most times I imagine its a guys cock ive sucked recently. I must admit i must look awkward with my mouth gaped open and im hopping up and down as if I was reverse cowgirl in some guys lap. But the simple vibrations stimulating every nerve ending around my butthole is incredible. Sometimes ill lay back and use just my fingers exploring my opening and barely inserting my fingers. Just the simple pulling my one cheek apart, ready and wanting a man to just fuck me good is enough stimulation. IRL though i avoid full on penetration from men in my ass just because of risk and cleanliness(I'm never fully prepared when having NSA Encounters).
I do love a thick cock rubbing between my ass cheeks and had a few men shoot there hot semen on my hole which is a unique sensation
Love the trifecta.....playing with my nipples.....pulling on my cockhead......with a fat rubber cockhead poking just inside my "O" ring.....squatting in front of a full-length mirror.........

Yes Got the big dildo all lubed up now slowly mounting pushing dildo in my ass big cock head pops in stop to adjust give my cock a slow wank as I rock on big dildo cock head
Soooo hot.....love that visual.....making hot for a deep dildo fucking.....feeling it pop inside my tight hole.....working it in slowly.......balls deep.......

My wife and I have recently discovered this. We don't do it all the time, but when she's in the mood for it, she loves it. I think her anal orgasms are nearly as big as the ones she gets when I rub her clit.

Can only get 2 inches in ass ,wanking hard and fast wishing my cock was in my wifes mouth deep throating me as I watch her bull pumping her pussy full of his spunk

I think anal masturbation needs to be elevated as a sex practice.

I assure you, using just your fingers, you can create absolutely amazing levels of pleasure and bliss.

Thoughts?

Jimmyhedo
I totally agree 👍...I love love love my anal masturbation...I know it's not for everyone however my anus is one of my most exogenous zones and it feels so erotic to have it toyed with it just drives me crazy 😋

I'll be honest, maybe I just never found my prostate (not through want of trying) but I don't actually find the sensation of anal itself as exciting as the thought of it and the naughtiness/taboo aspect.

I've tried it all, regular dick-shape vibrators, prostate massagers and being pegged by my wife but have never had what I've seen described as a prostate orgasm, although I do always cum the "conventional" way.

Same, I've used prostate massagers trying to get the crazy strong prostate orgasms that they are supposed to produce. And it does nothing for me. Along with the fact that getting the toy in and out of my ass is not something I enjoy. Much more exciting as a taboo/dirty idea. Does nothing for me physically

Ever since I discovered my prostate in my younger years with my fingers, I have always tried to play with my ass or have my partners play with my ass.

It is a wonderful erogenous zone with lots of nerve endings to stimulate. Just running a finger along the taint, light soft circling of the hole, the teasing of the penetration, the full penetration and of course the prostate orgasm are all amazing.

I will often wear plugs throughout the day or sit on a small thin dildo while I work and they keep me on edge and leaking. Or sometimes it is nice to just lay in bed with a finger or two playing while stroking.

So yes, I am a big fan of anal masturbation

Dildos are just too big for my virgin asshole but I love it when it's nice and lose and I can thrust a finger or two so far inside that I can get past my anus and really fuck myself hard. It makes me cum with my whole body and leaves me a little exhausted...

Back