Mara again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clearly do not stop in here enough! As beautiful as always Mara!

Laughing... There's wet and then there's WET, right?!

It sure was. Despite mighty efforts, though, I couldn't rock the chair forward to get out of it. Rescue required!

At least they float...

Always good to learn something.

So would you like me to Qigong you?

Foggy day last week at the Cape Cod National Seashore. There were surfers in the water, but beachwalkers were few and far between. And this time I had a tripod!

Attachments

• IMG_1070084.jpg
    IMG_1070084.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
Mmmmmm Looked at the beautiful pic and now I have my own tripod :devil: Beautiful Mara !

Foggy day last week at the Cape Cod National Seashore. There were surfers in the water, but beachwalkers were few and far between. And this time I had a tripod!

It may have been foggy. But I can clearly see those beautiful breasts of yours. ;)

You're beautiful as always, and the lighting really shows your breasts at their best.

Beautiful view! Love the shore on the Cape and those breasts are lovely!!! :rose::rose::rose:

Like that you will make the day warMmmmm......er.

Fog could never obscure your beautiful appeal.

Surely you distracted the surfers causing a few wipeouts.

Thank heaven for tripods!!!! What a sexy photo... makes one want to roll in the sand with you!!!:rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back