What did you appreciate today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends that love me as is...flaws and all...

And...

AbsintheFather...PapaDoc...and BradBigBrain...and Beachbaby...for their immense and unconditional love...which is rare...:heart:

I want to give a shout out to Nike Corp. Without getting, or wanting, any publicity Nike is quietly spending millions on schools through innovation grants, professional development, and other support to help imagine solutions and turn them to realities. Not just money, they share their expertise and facilities. I know they're making a huge impact - but outside of educators I doubt the rest of the public has any idea how much they are giving.

It is going to sound so boring, but A/C. It is so hot and humid here that without it I know my migraines would be so much worse. Such a simple thing, but so thankful for it anyway.

I appreciated someone being very frank with me...sometimes we dont realize how our posts come across and cant change what we dont know...

I am sorry for rambling posts...and for my mentioning brand names in the What are you wearing thread...

Thank you...sincerely...

The first 2 months that I've owned my one store & the record sales. Taking over & moving to a better location has paid off immensely.

L:rose:

My daughter sent me a picture of Michael Douglas at age 45 or so and said we are identical twins. Even her boyfriend thought so. So I even got a second opinion. That made my day

I appreciated someone being very frank with me...sometimes we dont realize how our posts come across and cant change what we dont know...

I am sorry for rambling posts...and for my mentioning brand names in the What are you wearing thread...

Thank you...sincerely...

What a truth to impart. And what a gracious response about your message. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back