Words of Advice

I agree with much if not all of this. And spelling, please make sure you do it correctly. "alot" is not a word by the way, nor is "anyways". And me, myself and I. It's really not difficult to get this one correct. If you are speaking about yourself, you generally get it correct. It's when you add in someone else, well that's where you fuck up. "If you have any questions, contact Jim or myself." WRONG. It's Jim or ME. ME dammit. Just remove Jim from the sentence. Would you say "If you have any questions, contact myself"? No, see, it isn't that difficult.

^^^^ Do you want to come teach my 5th grade English? For a moment there, I heard myself! :rose:

Oh, let's not forget at least... it's not atleast!

I do feel sorry for the good guys here on Lit who struggle to make inroads with the Lit Ladies. Im sure there are wonderful guys out there who never get a chance because of the actions of a few. The outright rudeness, sexually aggressive and racist rubbish that has appeared in my inbox leaves me very much jaded. I am myself guilty on perhaps being to harsh or abrupt with guys that have messaged me. I am not a rude person by nature, if anything, Im perhaps too naive and trusting. Once bitten twice shy I guess.

After seeing enormous threads from “guys seeking gals” in various forms, I feel obligated to offer up some advice that I have garnered through formal education as well as street learning here on Lit.

The biggest thing to get into your head is that this is no different than job seeking. The two follow a very similar premise: you have to get the interview, and then when you get the interview, you have to get the second round interview and ultimately get the offer and stay on board.

Great post, my friend!
Having done quite a bit of hiring and firing in my time, I can tell you, that most of the pms I receive would never be called in for the initial interview.
Why? Well, let's see...there is often absolutely nothing in their profile/bio, for starters. Or the message is about two-three words long--that's not really a message, guys. And some of you will recognize this line "hey, you've got to give me something to work with..." because I've sent it to you.
So, pay attention to the advice given by my friend here and you should be much more successful in your efforts.
Good luck!

After seeing enormous threads from “guys seeking gals” in various forms, I feel obligated to offer up some advice that I have garnered through formal education as well as street learning here on Lit.

The biggest thing to get into your head is that this is no different than job seeking. The two follow a very similar premise: you have to get the interview, and then when you get the interview, you have to get the second round interview and ultimately get the offer and stay on board.

Great post, my friend!
Having done quite a bit of hiring and firing in my time, I can tell you, that most of the pms I receive would never be called in for the initial interview.
Why? Well, let's see...there is often absolutely nothing in their profile/bio, for starters. Or the message is about two-three words long--that's not really a message, guys. And some of you will recognize this line "hey, you've got to give me something to work with..." because I've sent it to you.
So, pay attention to the advice given by my friend here and you should be much more successful in your efforts.
Good luck!

You just got here!
Just what kind of job is this?:D

This may be counter-intuitive but, the best way to get women here may be to suck another guy off and post about it.

Weird, I know! But why question success?

I am willing to help any lonely men in this grave endeavor.

This may be counter-intuitive but, the best way to get women here may be to suck another guy off and post about it.

You had me right up to "grave", Mr. Dahmer.

Dahmer removed the flesh with acid and pulverized the bones. What he didn't eat, anyway.

He didn't need graves.

Silly. :p

He buried large portions of the bodies...but I'm not sure if that's the strangest part of this conversation:rolleyes:

:heart::heart: truth. :D

:D. Oh, that had plenty of the ladies attention.

;)

Dahmer removed the flesh with acid and pulverized the bones. What he didn't eat, anyway.

He didn't need graves.

Silly. :p

I was enjoying this thread until I started to ponder why you would know these facts.

I just delete PMs asking me to read their latest posted story. (Convenient link provided.)

Although I was stuck to that thread like glue during that encounter. I am still looking to Cristian and go on that maiden voyage with another item of interest. Preferably to my current soundtrack. :D:devil:

Back