Slutish

angela40

Really Experienced
Men think I am slutish not wearing panties, or let them look up my skirt. There wives think I am a slut thinking I am hitting on there men. Mostly it's them hitting on me, there hands groping me or putting a hand between my legs. Sometimes it's my fault letting them help me prepare tea or coffee in the kitchen during get togethers. The stand behind me, rubbing against my asscheeks reaching around opening my shirt, there hands massaging my tits and nipples. I should stop them, weakly I push them away but the shirt comes off, don't want to be caught, so we go to the den in the basement. By that time my pussy is damp. He pushes me into the lounge chair, as he does the dress flies up.
You are a fucking slut, aren't you
I open his pants, I can't help myself and suck his cock before we fuck. Don't know if anyone misses us but the need of cock takes me over. OOOHHH must admit I am slutish.

Men think I am slutish not wearing panties, or let them look up my skirt. There wives think I am a slut thinking I am hitting on there men. Mostly it's them hitting on me, there hands groping me or putting a hand between my legs. Sometimes it's my fault letting them help me prepare tea or coffee in the kitchen during get togethers. The stand behind me, rubbing against my asscheeks reaching around opening my shirt, there hands massaging my tits and nipples. I should stop them, weakly I push them away but the shirt comes off, don't want to be caught, so we go to the den in the basement. By that time my pussy is damp. He pushes me into the lounge chair, as he does the dress flies up.
I open his pants, I can't help myself and suck his cock before we fuck. Don't know if anyone misses us but the need of cock takes me over. OOOHHH must admit I am slutish.

I like you

Perfectly said. I too am a slut.

Me too... it is just natural for me. Hard to understand for me why all girls aren't sluts or why people are so offended by the idea.

lol I agree. Damn double standard lol.

I do like getting attention from married men when their wife's are around or near

I do like getting attention from married men when their wife's are around or near

You need to try dogging, a normally respectable lady, on her knees sucking the cocks of complete strangers and letting them shoot their cum over her face, bet you would love that.

You need to try dogging, a normally respectable lady, on her knees sucking the cocks of complete strangers and letting them shoot their cum over her face, bet you would love that.

I prefer it when they cum over my tits. There's a couple of dogging sites near me and it's surprising how busy they get!

I know what you mean .. it's something I ponder quite a lot : the turn in for me when he's married ... it's strange but hell it works ..

Nothing wrong with a sexy woman, looking and getting what she wants

I know there are many places, but I've never been.

Get down there mate, once you try it you'll be hooked, what's your preference?

Just be aware that there are unwritten rules, everything has to be with the woman's consent, you don't just steam straight in, wait to be invited, you will be. Always helps if you're prepared to give her some proper lip service.

I am of the opinion that the term "Slut" is a term of endearment.... I simply adore women who understand and let their inner "Slut" come out and play.....

Such a turn on for me too. I have had several married men and when I see them with their wives later it turns me on. Him and I make ye contact and I feel him undressing me.

Such a turn on for me too. I have had several married men and when I see them with their wives later it turns me on. Him and I make ye contact and I feel him undressing me.

:) it's a great feeling...

Mmm never anything wrong with giving and receiving pleasure

Ever fucked a guy at a party while his wife was at the party (not watching )

Back