All natural recipe.

Any subs and sissys here ever tried eating scat before? I know a gay couple who pays me for my shit. Then they cook the feces into various dishes and eat it. They make the ambiance nice too. A good wine, dinner rolls, salad, soup, I don't partake, I sit back and watch. Its odd to watch, because they eat just as if it was a normal meal.

I've heard of people doing this with cum, but this is somewhat niche to say the least.

As long as its cooked to 165* or higher...
If you are a sub sissy, shouldn't you be under the table eating a cream pie while his cocks in your ass...

As long as its cooked to 165* or higher...
If you are a sub sissy, shouldn't you be under the table eating a cream pie while his cocks in your ass...

I'm a dom. I watch the sub/sissy eat the feces and drink my urine. While I love to degrade and humiliate others, I find it abhorrent to get shit on my person or to eat it.

What the fu-k is wrong with you? Eating scat? That's disgusting.

As I said before, I don't eat it. There are others who do. The real question is what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you get off judging other people's paraphilia? I'm sure if you were squeaky clean you wouldn't be on this site to begin with!

Sickening

Mr. President, haven't you done enough damage? This is a new low!

I'd be down if somebody was paying me for my feces. What do I care if somebody else gets off if they eat it? More power to them.

Back