Guys kissing guys

Do you like kissing other guys

• I love kissing guys

Votes: 98 74.8%
  • No I can't kiss another guy

Votes: 33 25.2%

• Total voters
Imagine there were twin dudes and one had that crap about all the things he wouldn't let you do to get your load, and the other one let you do whatever it took to cum. Which would you choose? I always wanted MAN sex, not a mecanical vacuum cleaner, nor a nagging frigid bitch. Don't waste my time with a list of restrictions when it comes to sex. If you want my cum, don't tell ME what I can or cannot do. I never needed or wanted to hurt a sex partner to get off. That being said you are not a top if you let these bitchy pansy types: "I don't do this or that" run your life. If I'm in the mood to kiss, you are going to get kissed -- period.

I find the idea of kissing guys a turn off, but have to agree with this. If kissing makes you rock hard and makes you cum harder yes please.

I'm not fond of kissing guys. I would certainly never initiate. But yielding to a man's passion, in whatever form it takes, letting him totally have his way with me, so intoxicates me that I would never think of resisting.

I dont necessarily love kissing another guy, but I dont have a problem with it, and will do it for whoever Im with.

I would much rather just drop to my knees, pull his hard cock out of his pants, and suck him til be floods my mouth with his hot cum.

I'm not fond of kissing guys. I would certainly never initiate. But yielding to a man's passion, in whatever form it takes, letting him totally have his way with me, so intoxicates me that I would never think of resisting.

Both of these quoted for the truth

Kissed my first boyfriend years ago. Neither of us cared for it, so it didn't become a habit. I'll not rule out ever doing it again, but it would depend on the circumstances.

There was a wonderful thread on here of pics of men kissing men. Disappeared about 18 months ago? Why I know not. There was some awesome beauty on it.

As a married hetero, I enjoyed that thread as a kind of celebration of homosexual affection and pleasure. Who'll start a new one?

Yes vote for me. But since I don't really understand the whole "NSA/casual sex" thing, it's not surprising that a kiss to me is just a natural part of the experience. It's interesting to speculate about the "whys" between the yes and no responses, but we're all just too unique to make much of it.

Yes vote for me. But since I don't really understand the whole "NSA/casual sex" thing, it's not surprising that a kiss to me is just a natural part of the experience. It's interesting to speculate about the "whys" between the yes and no responses, but we're all just too unique to make much of it.
Are these mutually exclusive? My last nsa/casual sex encounter included lots of kissing.

I thinking kissing a guy is HOT! I love doing it. Wish I could do it more. I have kissed an older gentleman and a younger guy. The younger seemed to like it more. I guess the older guy was "old fashion". LOL

I love it when I have a guy on top of me kissing me. It makes me feel so sexy

Kissing

I want it when I feel the sexual combination of our bodies, the sweet urgings and almost explosions of feeling so wild and free with ourselves in this journey of our libido...I love how my partner tastes and how it flows into my lips.

Back