Do you like kissing other guys

• I love kissing guys

Votes: 98 74.8%
  • No I can't kiss another guy

Votes: 33 25.2%

• Total voters

Carling229

Really Really Experienced
I'm been bi for many years and I enjoy kissing guys as I find it very erotic and a big turn on. I do chat to some guys though who won't kiss but are happy to suck cock and swallow cum and even rim.

So are you a kisser or not

I dont necessarily love kissing another guy, but I dont have a problem with it, and will do it for whoever Im with.

I would much rather just drop to my knees, pull his hard cock out of his pants, and suck him til be floods my mouth with his hot cum.

Yes

I very much enjoy kissing, it increases the connection with someone and just adds to the experience for me.

I've done with older guys and younger prefer younger but over all its not bad as long as they don't smoke.

Depends on the guy and the mood. I enjoy kissing, but sometimes a quick blow and go is all I need or get. Kissing is more sensual and intimate.

Not into it at all. Didn't think I would be but the one and only man I've met started kissing me and I thought what the heck, might as well try. It only confirmed my opinion. It's not for me, I very much disliked it. For me it's all about the genitals and nothing else. Romance is for my wife and I and definitely not with a man.
Each to their own.

kissing guys NOPE No way....when I was with men, I wasn't there for smoochy time or baking cookies, measuring for window curtains...suck, fuck and swallow or take a facial....That's man sex. no intimacy, just release. why do you think there are some many hook-up sites for NSA.....

Always have

I have not been with any men who didn't want to kiss and make out. It is a huge part of the sex for me. Much more intimate.

...suck, fuck and swallow or take a facial....That's man sex. no intimacy, just release. why do you think there are some many hook-up sites for NSA.....
You mean all the quotas for kissy kissy are used up kissing spurting cocks? Sorry, no kissy kissy left!

Last edited:
I can understand not kissing if you have a cold, sore, dirty teeth or bad breath...

That aside, in my past whenever a guy put limits on simple stuff like this it indicates a kind of frigid individual.

I always loved getting off, but "I" am in control. Don't tell me what I can and cannot do. If a potential partner had any laundry list of "... I don't do this; I don't do that..." then he is being a frigid male bitch. Such a dude with so many strings attached better be awfully hot to waste my time with such nonsense.

Imagine there were twin dudes and one had that crap about all the things he wouldn't let you do to get your load, and the other one let you do whatever it took to cum. Which would you choose? I always wanted MAN sex, not a mecanical vacuum cleaner, nor a nagging frigid bitch. Don't waste my time with a list of restrictions when it comes to sex. If you want my cum, don't tell ME what I can or cannot do. I never needed or wanted to hurt a sex partner to get off. That being said you are not a top if you let these bitchy pansy types: "I don't do this or that" run your life. If I'm in the mood to kiss, you are going to get kissed -- period.

Last edited:
In "Pretty Woman", the "whore" refused to kiss because it meant love to her. (or at least caring)

I get that.

Kissing needs a connection beyond just sex. I'll suck you off, but I'll only kiss you if I feel a connection. You know. Beyond your cock and my tonsils.

kissing another guy

I have done it, and it is sensual. I don't spend a lot of time kissing, because I'm so eager to suck his cock and play with his balls.

I think I would really like to kiss a guy who has a big wide dick and is spreading my tight anus with it. I would french kiss him as he filled me with his cock, the entire rigid dick deep inside me.

Back