Mara again

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have the last appointment of the day, please? 😈😘[/QUOTE]

First and last of the day, you bad student.

I'm happy to see you here. And thanks so much for your kind words.

I am impatiently awaiting photos on Your thread.
Any minute now you'll be slammed by holidays, so don't you want to play on your thread -- while you have a minute?

Oooh... sweetness. :heart:

Mmm... love these words. Thanks, Scot.

Thank you, sweet man. :heart:

May I have the last appointment of the day, please? 😈😘

I'm working on it beautiful it should be ready in the next couple of days x

and there you have it

I'll get back soon to browse my favorite threads and make replies here. But not yet. I'm indulging myself reading for two book clubs this week, and haven't even unpacked. Still slinging the pics, though -- such a Nasty Woman! HA

Attachments

• IMG_3299.JPG
    IMG_3299.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 1
and there you have it

I'll get back soon to browse my favorite threads and make replies here. But not yet. I'm indulging myself reading for two book clubs this week, and haven't even unpacked. Still slinging the pics, though -- such a Nasty Woman! HA

lol nasty woman? are you looking at furniture so someone can grope you? great pics as always...

and there you have it

I love a woman with priorities. Especially if getting naked is one of the top ones.:D

and there you have it

Another yummy Picture mmmm:)
Good Morning Mara :kiss::rose: so what interesting things are you reading;)

and there you have it

Breast(s) and thighs and an aqua/blue scarf...reminiscent of summer and picnics by the pool...fried chicken wasn't all that was consumed. You mention a "Nasty Woman"...I hear desert is being served.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back