Show Us Your Out-takes

My 17 year old cat (RIP Felix :() was VERY disappointed in me whenever I took naughty photos and would delight in photo bombing them. You can almost see the disapproval in his face!

aww*hugs*:rose:

I think he was telling you he wanted you to get up and fill his bowl. Or get out of his resting spot

My 17 year old cat (RIP Felix :() was VERY disappointed in me whenever I took naughty photos and would delight in photo bombing them. You can almost see the disapproval in his face!

Sorry, finding it very hard to concentrate on Felix while looking at this photo

He does look very disapproving . . . and you are gorgeous

I use a 10 second timer with my photos. With my setup, I can see the image that the camera is about to take as it counts down. That is very helpful. However, I rely on autofocus and sometimes as soon as I push the button to start the timer, the camera immediately picks a totally inappropriate focal length. I can see it, but at that point all I can do is wait for it to take the crappy, out of focus picture and try again. This was the result of my frustration when it happened last night. :rolleyes:

HA! that looks like something I would do!

How are you able to see the image the camera is about to take? Knowing that would be a huge help for me.

Set something in the spot you'll be & once the camera has locked in with autofocus, switch over to manual & your focus will stay on that spot.

By request, I'll leave this here for a bit.

attachment.php

Nice fur... and I'm not talking about on the four legger. :cattail:

LOVE it, dirtysweet! I have quite a few photos of my cat doing similar.

HA! that looks like something I would do!

How are you able to see the image the camera is about to take? Knowing that would be a huge help for me.

My solution is not very high tech. I have a full length mirror that I prop up behind the camera tripod so I can see the view screen on the back of the camera. I can also see myself directly in the mirror, which helps, too.

Even the out takes are sexy, I would not have noticed the charger had you not said something Mara! :rose:

Thanks, Tali. Just trying to move the thread along.

attachment.php

I just love this! You had one plan, but your dog had another.

Laughing... Yes, that does look like disapproval. :rose::kiss:

I would have blotted that in Paint, it's a good pic, your ass looks nice & puffy ;)

Thanks, OAP. I don't have much editing ability.
Just trying to lure more posts here, so you'll show us more out-takes. ;)

Thanks, OAP. I don't have much editing ability.
Just trying to lure more posts here, so you'll show us more out-takes. ;)

That's why I said Paint, it's totally old school & very easy to use... #1 reason I use it.

These are from the same sitting, she was relentless that day! (I covered naughty bits so I'm not raunching up the thread) Wish I could show my face so you could see how hard I was laughing... sure explains the awkward positioning of my hands.

I have a few others from different sets. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• be.JPG
    be.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 1
I use a 10 second timer with my photos. With my setup, I can see the image that the camera is about to take as it counts down. That is very helpful. However, I rely on autofocus and sometimes as soon as I push the button to start the timer, the camera immediately picks a totally inappropriate focal length. I can see it, but at that point all I can do is wait for it to take the crappy, out of focus picture and try again. This was the result of my frustration when it happened last night. :rolleyes:

That's the way to tell off that camera.:D

In the interest of getting others to post and getting more of OAP's out-takes, here's this bit of nonsense, which perhaps no one but me will see as an out-take. What amused me was the camera battery charging on the wall between my legs. I take a LOT of pictures... Lame, I know.

Hey, so now can we see more OAP?

I see the charger between your legs all right. Really charges my batteries for sure.:devil:

attachment.php

Dogs are man's best photo bomber.:D

That's why I said Paint, it's totally old school & very easy to use... #1 reason I use it.

These are from the same sitting, she was relentless that day! (I covered naughty bits so I'm not raunching up the thread) Wish I could show my face so you could see how hard I was laughing... sure explains the awkward positioning of my hands.

attachment.php

attachment.php

These cats are only doing what I'd do. They look very smart to me.:devil:

This ones not funny but I was wondering how this one ended up in my camera roll during a pic session.
I had to look closely to figure out what it was of.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3172.jpg
    IMG_3172.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3

I don't know how I missed these?! I begged for them, and then they slipped past my notice. Wonderful pics, OAP. I hope you're enjoying your travels and return to us soon.

This ones not funny but I was wondering how this one ended up in my camera roll during a pic session.

So glad you posted this here, Icy. I'm thoroughly enjoying looking closely and then backing away and letting it wash over me. Perfectly lovely, either way. :rose::heart:

I like it though Icy, it's mysterious! :rose:

attachment.php

I think I see lips, an elbow, and wavy hair. After that, I get a bit woozy, just like the camera. Your body does that to inanimate eyes too.:heart:

I have a ton but this is one of my favorites. I had the timer set to snap 10 shots & when they started clicking off my cat ran over & started batting at it.

**edited to add an action shot!

attachment.php

x
attachment.php

Take some pictures of your kitty and post them in the The reincarnation of Not your Avrg Pussy... thread.

So glad you posted this here, Icy. I'm thoroughly enjoying looking closely and then backing away and letting it wash over me. Perfectly lovely, either way. :rose::heart:

It's kind of an abstract. Lol

I like it though Icy, it's mysterious! :rose:

It's mysterious when you see a pic in your camera roll that you don't recognise. Lol

I think I see lips, an elbow, and wavy hair. After that, I get a bit woozy, just like the camera. Your body does that to inanimate eyes too.:heart:

Lol. It must have snapped a pic when I was adjusting the camera.

From the left it's the wall, the light through the window, my hair and arm and I was wearing white.

I do this a lot, I hit the shutter when I pick up my camera, I'm not usually in the shot though.

Attachments

• over.jpg
    over.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 8
I do this a lot, I hit the shutter when I pick up my camera, I'm not usually in the shot though.

Lol.
Good one.
Mine are usually my face with a look of concentration on it. Lol

I have a ton but this is one of my favorites. I had the timer set to snap 10 shots & when they started clicking off my cat ran over & started batting at it.

**edited to add an action shot!

attachment.php

x
attachment.php

Always a good picture when there are 2 pussies in it!!!

Back