Show Us Your Out-takes

I have a ton but this is one of my favorites. I had the timer set to snap 10 shots & when they started clicking off my cat ran over & started batting at it.

attachment.php

Ha ha, got to love a naughty kitty

Great idea for a thread :D

That's just because you are way better looking than me. Or less insecure. Or both. :rolleyes:

Or neither! :)

I'm not sure what type of pics you take but I think there's the opportunity for more bloopers if you're using a timer and trying to pose within that timeframe.

I don't take many, and I don't use a timer. I am not tech savy enough for a timer.

I have a ton but this is one of my favorites. I had the timer set to snap 10 shots & when they started clicking off my cat ran over & started batting at it.

**edited to add an action shot!

attachment.php

x
attachment.php

I'm way to late to make the inevitable pussy/kitty joke, so I'll just say that the cat was at least nice enough to make sure the play didn't obscure the pretty lady in the background.:kiss:

attachment.php

x
attachment.php

I'm not sure which pussy I like better. :p

attachment.php

x
attachment.php

Damn, OAP, that is the sexiest out-take! The cat is funny too. :D

I knew your breast were large, but I didn't know one could knock things over and take over the room. What a lovely way to be dominated, though!:heart:

They'll do anything to pose in a photo.;) lol

that literally made me 'LOL'! What an awesome pic knowing the story behind it!

Thanks, some are funny when you look back.

I just looked at it again & hadn't noticed the green boa, I'm laughing even harder now that I've made my own story...

A clumsy burlesque dancer is walking backwards to snap a pic, trips over something & a picture snaps just as she splats down on her back.

Lol. It was a bit of a burlesque style shoot.

Ah I never save any picture. Now I have to ... you really come up with the most fantstic ones... thread ideas, I mean.

Haha, this made me laugh out loud. Smart camera to have captured it even while tripping.

I agree. JRP has some fun interactive thread ideas.

When it's set it clicks. Lol

One of my favorite things to see. :D:devil:

Hehe.;)

I don't take many, and I don't use a timer. I am not tech savy enough for a timer.

If I'm tech savvy enough to use one I'm sure you could.:)

attachment.php

x
attachment.php

Lol. Someone wanted to be in front and centre. Great bloopers.

Ok so usually I show pics of me in my kayak, as I am running, upright hopefully, through a rapid. Every now and again, more than you might think, I mess up, miss my line, or just totally beater through a rapid. A few weeks ago I did just this. I decided to try and go through this big wave hole sideways. Not the best idea I've had before. Well, the camera just happened to catch me either as I was coming back up or as I was being flipped. No matter, I've got a face full of water here.

I hope you had your mouth closed. Lol

Ok so usually I show pics of me in my kayak, as I am running, upright hopefully, through a rapid. Every now and again, more than you might think, I mess up, miss my line, or just totally beater through a rapid. A few weeks ago I did just this. I decided to try and go through this big wave hole sideways. Not the best idea I've had before. Well, the camera just happened to catch me either as I was coming back up or as I was being flipped. No matter, I've got a face full of water here.

Could be a variation on a shower pic. Nice to see you having fun.

From the maker of the "Living Works of Art Challenge" comes my latest brainchild. Those of you who post pictures here are probably like me, I take 20 pictures for every one I post. The idea here is to post any accidentally funny or embarrassing ones you might have taken.

You know: the one where you didn't notice the big lint ball in your belly button, the one where your dog shoved his face in front of the camera just as you took the shot, or you tripped over the tripod as the picture was taken, or you forgot to remove something embarrassing from the view.

In a sense, this may be more daring than showing yourself naked to begin with. I'm asking you to poke a little fun at yourself publicly.

Have fun with it.

Another great thread idea, JR! I usually delete mine, but I'll keep this in mind...

Just went through all my out-takes and actually, I don't have any overly funny ones. Most are just out of focus, poor lighting, make me look fat, etc.

This one was mildly amusing. It sure looks like the camera caught me . . . um, "relieving myself" in one way or another. Honest, that wasn't what I was doing. :rolleyes:

I am more than mildly amused. :rolleyes:

I've already posted this in the Black and White thread because usually my bloopers are so blurry you can't tell WTF it is, but this one it's obvious.

I was using my shower curtain for a white background and had accidentally set the 2 shot setting on my camera so it caught me falling backwards into the tub when I lost my balance. :eek:

Blooper

Tali, I never get tired of looking at this one. Love the story and the pic.
:kiss::∞∞∞:heart:

I wish I deleted my unused pics immediately but I'm a pic hoarder.

When the camera falls over and you make a tit of yourself....

I'm a pic hoarder, too, in that I keep a gajillion barely-perceptibly-different ones. But if I can't crop something I like out of it, I ditch it. I'm so glad you didn't ditch this, Icy! Hysterical... And your title is priceless.

These are wonderful, OAP!

Laughing! Hope you got a good breath beforehand!

I actually got a smile out of this one.
lol

I'm not sure which pussy I like better. :p
The one in the front is less work ;)
I'm way to late to make the inevitable pussy/kitty joke, so I'll just say that the cat was at least nice enough to make sure the play didn't obscure the pretty lady in the background.:kiss:
She usually doesn't get that close to the camera, but it seems whenever I start taking pics she wants to jump in the frame.
LMAO This is priceless!:D
They were taken about a year or so ago & still crack me up!

Ha ha, got to love a naughty kitty. Great idea for a thread :D
I'm really hoping more people join in, I love these kind of pics!

Aww what a pretty kitty.... :D:kiss:
She's pretty plain looking but very smart, curious & mischievous.
Now, THAT'S what I call a pussy picture!
It's a two for one special :D
OMG kitty!! That is so cute and it just adds to your sexy because you have a cat, I love cats! Great one OAP!! :rose:
I love cats as well but only have three because I foster kittens for the SPCA & it can be quite time consuming if they need to be tamed or bottle fed.
Damn, OAP, that is the sexiest out-take! The cat is funny too. :D
She's nuts! I'd like to get a GoPro to put on her to see what she does all day.

Lol. Someone wanted to be in front and centre. Great bloopers.
Funny thing is... she normally doesn't want to be bothered. As soon as I start taking pics she's all in the way.

These are wonderful, OAP!
Thank you, Mara!

:eek: Glad you're okay Jason!!

I've already posted this in the Black and White thread because usually my bloopers are so blurry you can't tell WTF it is, but this one it's obvious.

I was using my shower curtain for a white background and had accidentally set the 2 shot setting on my camera so it caught me falling backwards into the tub when I lost my balance. :eek:

Blooper

Well hope you didn't get hurt, but I would have helped you up for sure;) Let me have your hands:D

Bumping in hopes that this thread will take off.

I have a bunch I want to share, I'm always doing something stupid! :D

JRP - I had thought of starting a similar thread & title it 'Show Your Wits' or 'Witty Wednesday' :)rolleyes: - there, I rolled my eyes for you!) I mainly wanted to see everyone post what they thought were humorous shots, intentional or not.

I use a 10 second timer with my photos. With my setup, I can see the image that the camera is about to take as it counts down. That is very helpful. However, I rely on autofocus and sometimes as soon as I push the button to start the timer, the camera immediately picks a totally inappropriate focal length. I can see it, but at that point all I can do is wait for it to take the crappy, out of focus picture and try again. This was the result of my frustration when it happened last night. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_3006bird.jpg
    IMG_3006bird.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0

JRP - I had thought of starting a similar thread & title it 'Show Your Wits' or 'Witty Wednesday' :)rolleyes: - there, I rolled my eyes for you!) I mainly wanted to see everyone post what they thought were humorous shots, intentional or not.

I have only one "barely a giggle" shot since I pitched others as I noticed them. I'm sure I can collect some other-out takes sooner or later, but I too am hoping the thread takes off.

I want to see more of yours, but I know you don't want to dominate the thread.

I use a 10 second timer with my photos. With my setup, I can see the image that the camera is about to take as it counts down. That is very helpful. However, I rely on autofocus and sometimes as soon as I push the button to start the timer, the camera immediately picks a totally inappropriate focal length. I can see it, but at that point all I can do is wait for it to take the crappy, out of focus picture and try again. This was the result of my frustration when it happened last night. :rolleyes:

Laughing! Yes, the frustration... 👏👏👏

In the interest of getting others to post and getting more of OAP's out-takes, here's this bit of nonsense, which perhaps no one but me will see as an out-take. What amused me was the camera battery charging on the wall between my legs. I take a LOT of pictures... Lame, I know.

Hey, so now can we see more OAP?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0

Oh come on, share them!! :rose:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yep, I've been there flipping off the camera!! :D
In the interest of getting others to post and getting more of OAP's out-takes, here's this bit of nonsense, which perhaps no one but me will see as an out-take. What amused me was the camera battery charging on the wall between my legs. I take a LOT of pictures... Lame, I know.

Hey, so now can we see more OAP?

Even the out takes are sexy, I would not have noticed the charger had you not said something Mara! :rose:

My 17 year old cat (RIP Felix :() was VERY disappointed in me whenever I took naughty photos and would delight in photo bombing them. You can almost see the disapproval in his face!

Last edited:
Back