Show Us Your Out-takes

JRPerrone

The Curator
From the maker of the "Living Works of Art Challenge" comes my latest brainchild. Those of you who post pictures here are probably like me, I take 20 pictures for every one I post. The idea here is to post any accidentally funny or embarrassing ones you might have taken.

You know: the one where you didn't notice the big lint ball in your belly button, the one where your dog shoved his face in front of the camera just as you took the shot, or you tripped over the tripod as the picture was taken, or you forgot to remove something embarrassing from the view.

In a sense, this may be more daring than showing yourself naked to begin with. I'm asking you to poke a little fun at yourself publicly.

Have fun with it.

Only fair that I go first

Just went through all my out-takes and actually, I don't have any overly funny ones. Most are just out of focus, poor lighting, make me look fat, etc.

This one was mildly amusing. It sure looks like the camera caught me . . . um, "relieving myself" in one way or another. Honest, that wasn't what I was doing. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_2896outtake.jpg
    IMG_2896outtake.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
I always delete my out takes right away but I'll be sure to keep some from now on.
I read something on another forum about living 'honestly/authentically' in regards to pic threads. ..about how many of us (including that poster) look for the best light, best angle...hide the stretch marks...etc. She uploaded a beautiful, not filtered, quickie and it was great.

Short story...I'm a fan of this idea and will post when I can!

From the maker of the "Living Works of Art Challenge" comes my latest brainchild. Those of you who post pictures here are probably like me, I take 20 pictures for every one I post. The idea here is to post any accidentally funny or embarrassing ones you might have taken.

You know: the one where you didn't notice the big lint ball in your belly button, the one where your dog shoved his face in front of the camera just as you took the shot, or you tripped over the tripod as the picture was taken, or you forgot to remove something embarrassing from the view.

In a sense, this may be more daring than showing yourself naked to begin with. I'm asking you to poke a little fun at yourself publicly.

Have fun with it.

Ha ha love it!!
Like ruby, I usully delete mine too, but I'm sure I can find some. :eek:

Just went through all my out-takes and actually, I don't have any overly funny ones. Most are just out of focus, poor lighting, make me look fat, etc.

This one was mildly amusing. It sure looks like the camera caught me . . . um, "relieving myself" in one way or another. Honest, that wasn't what I was doing. :rolleyes:

hehehe whatcha doin' there JR? Need a hand?

I guess we'll all be saving all our half assed pics now hmm?

I've already posted this in the Black and White thread because usually my bloopers are so blurry you can't tell WTF it is, but this one it's obvious.

I was using my shower curtain for a white background and had accidentally set the 2 shot setting on my camera so it caught me falling backwards into the tub when I lost my balance. :eek:

Blooper

hehehe whatcha doin' there JR? Need a hand?

I guess we'll all be saving all our half assed pics now hmm?

Well now that you mention it . . . a hand would be nice . . . or maybe some lips. :devil:

I've already posted this in the Black and White thread because usually my bloopers are so blurry you can't tell WTF it is, but this one it's obvious.

I was using my shower curtain for a white background and had accidentally set the 2 shot setting on my camera so it caught me falling backwards into the tub when I lost my balance. :eek:

Blooper

LOL, THIS! This is why I created the thread. Bravo!

I hope you feel better after that.;)

Blooper

Lol, I actually remember seeing this before. Nice catch.

I wish I deleted my unused pics immediately but I'm a pic hoarder.

When the camera falls over and you make a tit of yourself....

Last edited:
Really? I am clearly doing this all wrong. I do edit to take out background noise, but not really numerous pictures. You get to see me in all of my "natural" glory. LOL.

LOL, THIS! This is why I created the thread. Bravo!
Thank you for appreciating my clumsy ass!! :D
Lol, I actually remember seeing this before. Nice catch.
Hahaha, yeah, I got such a good laugh out of that I had to share it! :D

Hee!! That's awesome Icy! "just the tip....er, tit!" :D

I love it. Now you've got me wanting to see the picture you were trying to take . . . feathers and tits, oh my!

Really? I am clearly doing this all wrong. I do edit to take out background noise, but not really numerous pictures. You get to see me in all of my "natural" glory. LOL.

That's just because you are way better looking than me. Or less insecure. Or both. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what type of pics you take but I think there's the opportunity for more bloopers if you're using a timer and trying to pose within that timeframe.

I love that pic!! :rose:

Thanks, I scrolled through my pics for bloopers and I thought that fit the description well.

Hahaha, yeah, I got such a good laugh out of that I had to share it! :D

Hee!! That's awesome Icy! "just the tip....er, tit!" :D

There's nothing like a good laugh at yourself.:D

I love it. Now you've got me wanting to see the picture you were trying to take . . . feathers and tits, oh my!

hehe. Thanks.

There was a whole series. I'll bore you with them sometime.

Blooper

How can a pic of such a pretty lady ever be called a blooper. Call it candid instead, and it's still pretty too.:rose:

I knew your breast were large, but I didn't know one could knock things over and take over the room. What a lovely way to be dominated, though!:heart:

Blooper

I really like this pic, TBH. Assuming that you didn't hurt yourself, I really like that it caught you falling down but I never would have known that's what had happened at the time.

Last edited:

Riiiiiiigggghhhhttttttttt :rolleyes::D

that literally made me 'LOL'! What an awesome pic knowing the story behind it!

I just looked at it again & hadn't noticed the green boa, I'm laughing even harder now that I've made my own story...

A clumsy burlesque dancer is walking backwards to snap a pic, trips over something & a picture snaps just as she splats down on her back.

I have a ton but this is one of my favorites. I had the timer set to snap 10 shots & when they started clicking off my cat ran over & started batting at it.

**edited to add an action shot!

attachment.php

x
attachment.php

Attachments

• cat.JPG
    cat.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 6
  • aaooc.JPG
    aaooc.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Have fun with it.
Ah I never save any picture. Now I have to ... you really come up with the most fantstic ones... thread ideas, I mean.

Lol. Suuuure.....

Blooper
I had seen this one before. I do hope you didn't not hurt yourself. It's such a lovely, funny, spontaneous picture.

Haha, this made me laugh out loud. Smart camera to have captured it even while tripping.

I have a ton but this is one of my favorites. I had the timer set to snap 10 shots & when they started clicking off my cat ran over & started batting at it.

Aww what a pretty kitty.... :D:kiss:

Not an Outtake!

attachment.php

Now, THAT'S what I call a pussy picture!

How can a pic of such a pretty lady ever be called a blooper. Call it candid instead, and it's still pretty too.:rose:
Heh, okay! I'll take 'candid'! :) :kiss:
I really like this pic, TBH. Assuming that you didn't hurt yourself, I really like that it caught you falling down but I never would have known that's what had happened at the time.
Oh no, the shower curtain caught me so I didn't bump my head or anything. Thank you OAP!!! :rose::heart:
OMG kitty!! That is so cute and it just adds to your sexy because you have a cat, I love cats! Great one OAP!! :rose:
I had seen this one before. I do hope you didn't not hurt yourself. It's such a lovely, funny, spontaneous picture.

Nah, totally okay Lizzie, thank you!! :rose:

Blooper

And you still look sexy as hell doing it!!!!:devil::D

Ok so usually I show pics of me in my kayak, as I am running, upright hopefully, through a rapid. Every now and again, more than you might think, I mess up, miss my line, or just totally beater through a rapid. A few weeks ago I did just this. I decided to try and go through this big wave hole sideways. Not the best idea I've had before. Well, the camera just happened to catch me either as I was coming back up or as I was being flipped. No matter, I've got a face full of water here.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
Back