Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is position allows the dominant partner access to both ends while providing a reasonable amount of comfort for the woman. She is so very open and vulnerable which of course provides so much of the visual pleasure for both parties. Possibly in my top 10, maybe number one if the bed was in a busy hotel and the door was left open. 💋

The concepts of trust, control, and vulnerability comprise the core of healthy BDSM relationships. I like this photo on several levels, one of which is for the possibility that she can be sexually dominated by two men simultaneously -- one at each end! ;)

The concepts of trust, control, and vulnerability comprise the core of healthy BDSM relationships. I like this photo on several levels, one of which is for the possibility that she can be sexually dominated by two men simultaneously -- one at each end! ;)

I gotta say, I like the way you think ;)

There is something oh so erotic in the phrase " sexually dominated by two men simultaneously ". My man says the view from down between my spread out legs and looking at my large firm boobs is spectacular , my words his are more like F $@&king hot. Haha.

Ill go hiking with you liz@

I suspect it's every hikers dream to come across such a feast just left for them to enjoy, with you unable to prevent any of the many from just doing what they want. Just alert us to your planned walking routes :rolleyes::devil:

Water sports

Hmmm ... is she a hiking in the woods kind of girl or a anything involving water kind of girl? :rolleyes:
Haha, it involved me on the front of our ski boat, cruising in front of a beach frequented by partiers.

Going nowhere. And everywhere...

mgd4_2aa822.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back