Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a guy who'll put me through forced orgasm.

I hope you find him. I would love to put the vibe to your clit and keep you cumming till it hurts from be over sensitive. that when the real squirming happens.
but we are too far away.

good luck and I'm sure you'll find him

Still looking for a guy who'll put me through forced orgasm.

Keep looking because it's totally worth it!

Hub's hasn't tied me up and used my wand on me in a long time but that first gif in particular has me thinking the next time the grandparents have the kids it's time to revisit that mind bending pleasure .... :devil:

Plus, he's so freaking horny and hard afterwards he just shows me absolutely NO mercy even though I've already had at least five or six o's and my bod is exhausted from struggling against the restraints and slick with sweat from the exertion :devil:

Keep looking because it's totally worth it!

Hub's hasn't tied me up and used my wand on me in a long time but that first gif in particular has me thinking the next time the grandparents have the kids it's time to revisit that mind bending pleasure .... :devil:

Plus, he's so freaking horny and hard afterwards he just shows me absolutely NO mercy even though I've already had at least five or six o's and my bod is exhausted from struggling against the restraints and slick with sweat from the exertion :devil:

Now I'm going to have some trouble falling asleep tonight ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back