Name a lit member that you have masturbated to, > Today !

VampirTARA

Dracula's Daughter
Name a lit member that you have masturbated to, >> today !!:rose:

I'll go first, Velmajinkies :rose:

Last edited:
None on here

Name a lit member that you have masturbated to, >> today !!:rose:

I'll go first, Velmajinkies :rose:

I masturbated this morning and thought about being in a threesome with two very good lady friends of mine. They aren't Lit members............ Pity.

I always see / post on this thread at the wrong time...guess my secret mastubatory fodder is still going to remain secret. No one, today.

Didn't cum but funwifey and dami_gucci and another lit members wife had me stroking and edging pretty nicely. Building up for the grand finale:D

I always see / post on this thread at the wrong time...guess my secret mastubatory fodder is still going to remain secret. No one, today.

Im interested I who the mystery person is if your willing to share

Thank you for the adjustment :D............By the way great legs

Thank you, that's kind of you to say. :rose: That was my first sojurn into nice weather on the water. I have tanned considerably since then!

Thank you, that's kind of you to say. :rose: That was my first sojurn into nice weather on the water. I have tanned considerably since then!

I bet your legs look even better now. I live a,woman with sexy legs and you defiantly fit the part :)

I bet your legs look even better now. I live a,woman with sexy legs and you defiantly fit the part :)

ashamed0002.gif

There is a Lit member I communicate with and I've masturbated to, but out of respect for her, I won't 'wank and tell'.......

Back