New faces, come say hello....

Welcome to the Forums

I am a long time reader here on lit. I also recently joined the forums, but I really enjoy posting. I am making friends and enjoying the friends I am finding!

Welcome to the forums. It's good that you're enjoying yourself.

Welcome to the forums. It's good that you're enjoying yourself. :)

Here to say hi

Hello all! Was a part of this forum almost 2 years ago. Life got busy and the hubby and I had to take a break from the lifestyle. We're back again and so am I. Just here to browse and have fun. Feels so good to be back. :D

I'm kristopher, and i just wanted to introduce myself. I've lurked on this board for a long time but never really contributed. I have to say, you folks post the most interesting things, and the dialog is often deep and nuanced...very human... it's the best on Lit in my opinion.

I don't have a very deep attachment to BDSM (or gay) culture other than a nagging sense that i should... just don't know what to do with that. At any rate, i hope to get to know some of you better...

kris

I joined last week- long time reader but first (and last) time story contributor.

I have experienced a BDSM based relationship first hand and really was turned on by it, but alas, I learned that such relationships are not really sustainable. Mostly it is an unfulfillable fantasy of mine which I am honestly ashamed of at times and have tried to repress. I did write and submit a story based on a couple fantasies of mine but I now regret doing so, as it was not really good enough for the site. It was more of an outlet for repressed fantasies than anything, but after publishing it, I honestly feel I should apologize for it. But I still hope to read and enjoy what the rest of you have contributed, keep up the great work!

I joined last week- long time reader but first (and last) time story contributor.

I have experienced a BDSM based relationship first hand and really was turned on by it, but alas, I learned that such relationships are not really sustainable. Mostly it is an unfulfillable fantasy of mine which I am honestly ashamed of at times and have tried to repress. I did write and submit a story based on a couple fantasies of mine but I now regret doing so, as it was not really good enough for the site. It was more of an outlet for repressed fantasies than anything, but after publishing it, I honestly feel I should apologize for it. But I still hope to read and enjoy what the rest of you have contributed, keep up the great work!

Greetings, PaxNurgle. I hope you enjoy your stay. I personally know BDSM couples that have been together for years so, please don't give up hope. Also, don't be so hard on yourself as far as your story.

I'm kristopher, and i just wanted to introduce myself. I've lurked on this board for a long time but never really contributed. I have to say, you folks post the most interesting things, and the dialog is often deep and nuanced...very human... it's the best on Lit in my opinion.

I don't have a very deep attachment to BDSM (or gay) culture other than a nagging sense that i should... just don't know what to do with that. At any rate, i hope to get to know some of you better...

kris

Welcome kris. I hope you add your voice to the conversations here.
cb

Hi all! I've been on the site for almost a month now, and have been lurking on the forums, but I rarely find the courage to post and join the conversation. Figured this would be a good place to get into the groove of things :)

Hi Candy, glad you found the courage to start posting. No one here bites...hard. lol

Hi all! I've been on the site for almost a month now, and have been lurking on the forums, but I rarely find the courage to post and join the conversation. Figured this would be a good place to get into the groove of things :)

I hope to see you posting more, CC! We'd LOVE to have you in the Shoot The Shit thread over on the Playground. Come check it out. They would love you! (Well, who doesn't though?)

And you can always post in any thread I've made. There are a couple you might find interesting. Just check my profile for threads I've started. Don't be afraid to post. You're a wonderful person who has a lot of smart and clever things to say. It would be a privilege to see more of you. Please do. I know you're shy. But this can be a good way to help that. I promise you will be very well liked. Others will see what I see in you, I promise you that. It's hard to miss. You should let everyone else see just how awesome you really are. You're very impressive and I promise they will be impressed just like I have been. I hope we see you around and I hope you'll say hello whenever you get the chance.

I hope to see you posting more, CC! We'd LOVE to have you in the Shoot The Shit thread over on the Playground. Come check it out. They would love you! (Well, who doesn't though?)

And you can always post in any thread I've made. There are a couple you might find interesting. Just check my profile for threads I've started. Don't be afraid to post. You're a wonderful person who has a lot of smart and clever things to say. It would be a privilege to see more of you. Please do. I know you're shy. But this can be a good way to help that. I promise you will be very well liked. Others will see what I see in you, I promise you that. It's hard to miss. You should let everyone else see just how awesome you really are. You're very impressive and I promise they will be impressed just like I have been. I hope we see you around and I hope you'll say hello whenever you get the chance.

Aw thank you Urban! You're too kind :D

I'll come check it out for sure!! As well as your threads :)

You'll be seeing more of me in the future, I'm sure ;) Haha!

Hi 23 year old girl with quite mundane life but a kinky side, where I imagine walking down the street in tight pencil/ or hobble skirt forced to hobble down the street, the sound of heels striking the ground attracting attention to my bottom forced to wiggle awkwardly. With my my ultimate fantasy to be tied up, gagged and forced into tight rubber head to toe. Transformed into living sex doll placed on display as older gentlemen inspect me.

Hello everyone

I am a longtime reader of all things LIT and occasionally join in. I enjoy the exchanges, humor, banter and most of all the exchange of ideas. It has opened my eyes to many different worlds. I have for some time read about BDSM and been willing to explore. I have looked for, but have not found a female dom who would explore my sub side, either online through LIT or in person. Still, I enjoy the site and all it entails. So to all of you...cheers!

Hi kids

Been on Lit for a while, but just getting into Tgirls, CD's, and sissies, and dating them when i can. Live downstate Illinois, hard to find them. Fun looking on FetLife, and there are some fun pals here too.

Retired and 71; travel a lot. Retired and was history teacher and 20 years in National Guard, MP.

@ Hisstory y'all should post more.

@dacoach thanks for finally introducing yourself.

New

I'm new here. Very interested in the Dd/lg dynamic and am implementing it in my marriage. Daddy likes to share me so that is something we are exploring as well

May I come in?

Hello to everyone from a new joiner!

I'm a long term erotica author and written/vocal erotic roleplayer - rather more successful at the latter, sadly, as I have thus far failed to summon the discipline to get very far with traditional erotic writing - I have tons of thoughts, flashes, snatches that I scribbled down as they occurred to me, but have struggled to make much of them.

Since recently moving from a shared flat into my own place, I'm trying hard to fill up some of my free time with something commercially viable, either self-published novellas or audiobooks (I am a professional audio producer, engineer and voice artist). I'm really looking forward to getting involved here, absorbing some of your wonderful energy and getting my head straight on finally getting somewhere with my dream! I shall probably spend most of my time reading at first, but I can't wait to start interacting.

Thank you so much for having me! :heart:

I'm new here. Very interested in the Dd/lg dynamic and am implementing it in my marriage. Daddy likes to share me so that is something we are exploring as well

Hello Dlb! I can guarantee you'll find your inbox flooding with PMs soon! Welcome to Lit! :)

I'm a long term erotica author and written/vocal erotic roleplayer - rather more successful at the latter, sadly, as I have thus far failed to summon the discipline to get very far with traditional erotic writing - I have tons of thoughts, flashes, snatches that I scribbled down as they occurred to me, but have struggled to make much of them.

Since recently moving from a shared flat into my own place, I'm trying hard to fill up some of my free time with something commercially viable, either self-published novellas or audiobooks (I am a professional audio producer, engineer and voice artist). I'm really looking forward to getting involved here, absorbing some of your wonderful energy and getting my head straight on finally getting somewhere with my dream! I shall probably spend most of my time reading at first, but I can't wait to start interacting.

Welcome to Lit Windsor :kiss:
You're going to have a great time here, trust me! :D

Just joined Lit. Love the stories! Anxious to make new friends!

Hiya Tristan! Welcome to Lit! :kiss:

Welcome to lit. the Dd/lg is such a great dynamic. Have fun.

Hi, HalfWindsor. Discipline is the key word and I hope Lit helps to inspire you.

Just joined Lit. Love the stories! Anxious to make new friends!

Thanks for introducing yourself, Tristan. Hope you visit often and make all the friends you want.

Popping In to Say Hello

After signing up this week, I've been poking around the boards to see what it's like here. I've also read some very well penned stories! It's taken a couple of days for me to work up the courage to actually come from the shadows and "speak," though. But nothing ventured, nothing gained, as my Mamma always used to say. And I cannot make new friends if no one knows I'm here. So... Here goes! Hello, everyone! I look forward to reading more fantastic stories and making interesting new friends! :)

After signing up this week, I've been poking around the boards to see what it's like here. I've also read some very well penned stories! It's taken a couple of days for me to work up the courage to actually come from the shadows and "speak," though. But nothing ventured, nothing gained, as my Mamma always used to say. And I cannot make new friends if no one knows I'm here. So... Here goes! Hello, everyone! I look forward to reading more fantastic stories and making interesting new friends! :)

Welcome to Lit, Krescent! :rose:

Hope you're enjoying your experience so far! It took me almost a month to chalk up the courage to start posting, so i'd say you're doing just fine ;)

Back