Tank Tops no bra, but Lit reader amateurs only?

I like this thread, just saying. Thank you ladies for the posts! :rose:

Last edited:
Just thought to add me here. There are some awesome ladies posted on this thread!

Last edited:
One of my favorite pics I've taken... Just feel like a sexy woman here... Not always a feeling I have about how I look

attachment.php

Attachments

• 287.-3869- fave pic 5.jpg
    287.-3869- fave pic 5.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 599
I definitely don't think this one qualifies.....swgopro- are you going to have my back when Aphroditiac gets all technical that it's not a tank?

Nothing says your beautiful boobs have to be hidden behind a tank top! I love your daring Little missy. Thanks for such sexy shots.

One of my favorite pics I've taken... Just feel like a sexy woman here... Not always a feeling I have about how I look

attachment.php

AJ..you always scorch these threads in more ways than one! Always thrilling to see your sexy self. Thanks

attachment.php

Darling girl you are sexy beyond measure, in body and mind, always have been and always will :heart:

@thunder, little, psycho, and AJ...

Stupendous. Wonderful. Marvelous. Fantastic.

@thunder, a question... According to my calculations, there's one hand too many. (attention to detail on my part... :D).

Cough cough my sig cough cough.. ;-)

Last edited:
I definitely don't think this one qualifies.....swgopro- are you going to have my back when Aphroditiac gets all technical that it's not a tank?

While I agree that this obviously doesn't match the thread title, it was part of your punishment for so flagrantly breaking the rules by posting your cami instead of a tank top, thus you are okay.

PLEASE post some more camis.😉

attachment.php

Lovely. You are a very sexxy woman love the pic. Love to give your nips just a little tug right there.

attachment.php

Well, I must say, you are a sexy woman!!!! Wow this pic is just amazingly hot!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Back