Executive Stress Relief

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm sorry; If that was in my office/wworkplace, I wold not get any work done, let alone take nice stable pictures. Great shots, & lovely assistant, Nijoty!

I would do horrible, rather unconstitutional things, to this woman.

Bravo.

List the horrible uncnstitutiona lthings

The latest pics were hott

Glad you like hotter to come...

I'm sorry; If that was in my office/wworkplace, I wold not get any work done, let alone take nice stable pictures. Great shots, & lovely assistant, Nijoty!

shes a great assistant..

hot hot hot!!!

Thanks for posting

One Word - Awesome
Thanks

wow just amazing I am sure I would get no work done in that office...well not office work any way
Everyone needs a work break

Sexy and sensual. You read lips are a red cherry on top of it all. Outstanding.
She has amazing lips

fantastic x
thanks

Awesome, thanks for posting.
thanks for commenting

I've lurked too long and must break my silence over these fantastic shots. She is every boss' naughty little fantasy that most of us never get to live out....you are a lucky s.o.b. my friend

This does not help when working in an office full of ladies. Dreaming they where all like this results in non work haha

Amazing as always grace! Nijoty don't know how you keep all the stuff on the desk, I'd throw everything off it and ravage her in every possible way:devil:

Grace really reminds of a girl I used to work with and copped off with once. Similar profile, body and even the freckles!

Grace is way hotter though and clearly has a better wardrobe!

Wow, I would never get any work done. Let me rephrase that, I would not get the work done I'm supoosed to....But man would I have fun otherwise :devil:

Back