Executive Stress Relief

attachment.php

How you keep from tearing her clothing and ravishing that beautiful body long enough to take pictures i will never know....

This thread is like a dream come true. Professional women are incredibly sexy. And they're even sexier if they have a naughty side to them.;)

as such a Ssssssexy Lady captivates droooooooooling as she stunns with her impish modelling and stunning bod

:rose::rose:

thank you !!!!

:):):)

List the horrible uncnstitutional things

Ok then.

I'd take her pantyhose forcefully from her legs and tie up her ankles with one stocking and her wrists with the other. I'd lift her to her feet then bend her over on the table, clearing aside anything on her work desk right to the floor. I'd slap and smack her ass hard watching as it turns beet red, her moans of pain and pleasure only inspiring me to increase the force of my spanks against her tender, soft flesh. I grab her hair and pin her head to the desk, as I whip out my throbbing cock from the prison of my boxer shorts. I cockslap her again and again across her left cheek as she desperately trying to get a taste of my bulbous dickhead and veiny shaft of meat.

I'd like to continue if she's interested in seeing how many of her office pens I can thrust into her tight pussyhole.

Stunning Thighs

Grace

You are so gorgeous

Great rack, stunning set of pins

Sure gets my clitty hard

:rose:

Allana

So sexy. If you met every guy in this thread in person you would be covered head to toe in glaze.

Say it's Monday and these two are no where to be seen. The boss is going to start thinking something is up. Then suddenly there is three hmmmm?

I have very much enjoyed your thread since you initially started it. In addition to the theme, I have strongly enjoyed your wardrobe choices. Would you please share the make brands and if possible the item names of the fashion you have worn and shed throughout this amazing series? Thanks

Back