30 in 30 Companion Thread

*Hands Remec his medal and a cup of Gatorade*

Congrats on another successful run. :rose:

Woah. <Looks around at the tornado of words.> It's a poetry explosion!

Y'all sound great! butters love your blitz: it's playful.

I'll just wander off and sneeze now. Or fall asleep. I feel like the dormouse lol. Go get em poets, go....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'll just wander off and sneeze now. Or fall asleep. I feel like the dormouse lol. Go get em poets, go....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Yeah, I find myself in great company. It will be entertaining over the next 4 weeks.

Woot Woooot to all who dare. :)

Welcome, butters! So happy to see you here, too. :rose:
thanks, though y'all are most rewarding reading and i'm a little concerned about not giving as much as i'm receiving. the writing here is truly wonderful to behold lately!

it is!

aw, :rose:

pollen gettin' you too? harry's sneezin' out poems :eek::rose:

Yeah, I find myself in great company. It will be entertaining over the next 4 weeks.

Woot Woooot to all who dare. :)
feeling's mutual, champers :rose:

LMAO at your edit note Champers, thought I was the only one screwing them up

*Gives piscator a nod* welcome to the land of insanity, good to have some more company. Great start.

and your pieces, t, are taking my breath away; you continue to develop depth and breadth in your writing (topics as well as treatment), asserting control without losing your voice. this unique forum has proven good for so many!

The lineup just keeps getting better! I am really pleased to be in such good company.
25 more to go!

It needs a photo of the buttes to fit into the sub-category. I'm sure we can come up with a Harlem Sentence, maybe a St Louis sentence? (very bluesy) lol.

It needs a photo of the buttes to fit into the sub-category. I'm sure we can come up with a Harlem Sentence, maybe a St Louis sentence? (very bluesy) lol.
So, 17 syllables and a pic from whatever location/venue modifies a standard American sentence?! *grinz evilly*

Back