Limited Offer

But what will I be getting for my money?

I'm very particular, you know. I have eclectic tastes, a desire for the finer things in life. After all, there are *thousands* of men here, and many beautiful women as well.

What do *you* bring to the table besides your cheap Hallmark holiday card and a witty tongue?

Speaking of, how talented is that tongue? :devil:

What it lacks in talent, it makes up for with effort and perseverance.
And I'm very "pliable"
Also, why are my nipples getting hard?

What it lacks in talent, it makes up for with effort and perseverance.
And I'm very "pliable"

Hmm, at this point I think I'm leaning towards EquinoxRising. I happen to love her phone number. And she appreciates my jokes. I think Christophe's brother, Gerard, would be happy to make her acquaintance.

I prefer my men *stiff*. I'm afraid this may not work out.

This is reminding me of the time I tried to swim across the lake, then remembered I couldn't swim.

Out of your depth? *laughs wickedly*

Ah, it would take a better man than you to keep up with me. But at least we kept your thread high on the list, take some consolation in that ;)

Damn work took me away for a while and now I've lost Poet's heart. :(

There's no islands in the middle of Kentucky either. Just a hovel made of old busted-up bourbon barrels with a banjo player sitting on the rickety porch.

Bardstown is an island unto itself.
*hic*
As a matter of fact, I'll be there tomorrow.

Aww, I took too long trying to get the money together. :eek: guess I better bump my own sugar daddy thread. :rolleyes:

But I think AKentuckyLady stole the show in here!

:D

Aww, I took too long trying to get the money together. :eek: guess I better bump my own sugar daddy thread. :rolleyes:

But I think AKentuckyLady stole the show in here!

:D

Yeah, pretty much
She scared all the timid customers away.

Yeah, pretty much
She scared all the timid customers away.

Giving you a little bump this morning as an apology. I haven't had as much fun in weeks though, so I can't be too sorry.

As you can see from my post count, I don't post much as so many of the threads here skip all the fun stuff and go straight to the point. I happen to love foreplay, and teasing is a big part of that. So, you tickled me ;)

Now, off to Brazil. Rodrigo has offered me the use of his yacht as I start writing my next Lit story submission, and ya'll are too distracting for me to concentrate.

:kiss:

Back