A new Den for all the lovely and sexy ladies that are over 50 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again... got the overwhelming urge to repost an old shot from last year... it's been around... maybe you've seen it already.

Hi again... got the overwhelming urge to repost an old shot from last year... it's been around... maybe you've seen it already.

I am so pleased you got the urge....I am having some urges of my own now :D

Dear Hot,

What a lovely and erotic photo. My mind races to the thought of you after I arrive and having you in only the necklace, thigh high stockings and high heels. Delicious and inspiring as all of your photos are. Thank you! :rose:

Why flyer.. how come I keep getting older and you don't? You look as edible in the new pic as in the old! ;)

Just discovered this delightful and delicious thread - thank you to all you beautiful ladies for sharing and brightening up our days (and nights).

I will now with that pic stuck in my mind. So many things to say and do and ask.

Thanks FG. You do the same

And you are looking Hot!! :devil:

Just discovered this delightful and delicious thread - thank you to all you beautiful ladies for sharing and brightening up our days (and nights).

***Thanks everyone for your comments ! Have a great and naughty week !

:cattail:

these babies have been with me through the worst of times...and mmm the best of times...they're what makes me ,...me:rose:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back