Sex at weddings

Pafireman

Really Experienced
How many people on here have had sex at weddings , either at reception the church or some where else that has to do with weddings

How many people on here have had sex at weddings , either at reception the church or some where else that has to do with weddings

I was bridesmaid at a friend's wedding and gave my boyfriend a bj in the vineyards at the reception. Ahh the memories :)

I have definitely done this a few times, something about weddings and the emotions gets me really horny.

Love it...something about weddings make women so horney. Snuck off during several receptions with her comment of don't cum on my dress lol.

I'm one of that rare breed: I lost my virginity on my wedding night. We were both exhausted - in a delicious way! - from the day, and totally sozzled, so it was like three minutes penetration and then all cylinders firing! But she loved it as I did! Such a performance might seem an embarrassment to me now, had not I seen to her really properly the next morning. Wow. for a young prude such as I was to discover what a woman's orgasm on her man's cock is like - Wow!

I'm one of that rare breed: I lost my virginity on my wedding night. We were both exhausted - in a delicious way! - from the day, and totally sozzled, so it was like three minutes penetration and then all cylinders firing! But she loved it as I did! Such a performance might seem an embarrassment to me now, had not I seen to her really properly the next morning. Wow. for a young prude such as I was to discover what a woman's orgasm on her man's cock is like - Wow!

Also waited. But I lasted like 15 minutes ;-). Haha.

Yet!....

I haven't been to a wedding yet that I haven't had sex! Lol, something about all those dressed up people makes me horny :)

I have never got the privilege of sex at a wedding but all the women in pantyhose drives a man like myself crazy!!!!

Im going to a wedding this weekend, this thread is getting me more excited for the weekend!

I think people just can't stand the thought of only the bride and the groom getting "lucky". Why should they be the only ones having fun? Sex is in the air and it is intoxicating, especially when you are intoxicated.

It happened to me once when I was a bridesmaid at a friend’s wedding. My bf kept telling me how lovely I looked in my dress and how he wanted to fuck me while wearing it. The idea of getting my little pussy pounded and filled with sperm before the bride got the same done to hers was very enticing. At the reception I led him off to a back room. In no time I was lying at the edge a table; dress up, panties off, his arms hooked behind my knees, and his cock buried in my pussy. After about 10 minutes of fucking me he shot a nice load of sperm way up inside me. It was only after we finished and I was getting up that I realized we had only raised the front of my dress. The back had still been under me the entire time he was fucking me, and now it had a very obvious wet spot. I pulled my panties back on and straightened myself the best I could. As we headed back to the reception I made him promise to stay right behind me, hoping that we could conceal the obvious spot on the back of my dress. By the time we got back to the reception area my panties were soaking with the sperm leaking out of me. We found a place where I could keep by back mostly toward the wall. I didn’t dare sit down knowing the back of my dress would get even wetter. Eventually one of the other girls noticed it. She said it confirmed what was already pretty obvious when she saw us returning. My odd stride and the look on may face pretty much gave it away that I had just been fucked. :eek:

What I live about weddings are all the ladies in pantyhose

How do you know we’re all wearing pantyhose? It’s a special occasion. Some of us want to feel extra feminine and sexy, so we go for garters and stockings. :eek:

I'm going to be a bridesmaid twice in September, and I am already planning on finding a friend of the groom's at each wedding, no question.

I was a bridesmaid at a friends wedding and after a lot of booze and dancing ended up in a cubicle with one of the groomsmen.. not my proudest moment but fun non the less!

I went to a wedding last month and nailed one of the bridesmaids, we slipped into one of the empty rooms at the hall and caught a nice quickie before dinner. Then we spent the night going at it like animals.

I like when my wife's a bridesmaid..:D

Got a blow job from my gf at a friends reception.

Got a hand job from the bride at her wedding. Turns out, he was made that he didnt get to watch. According to her, they have a very open marriage. He was bringing guys home to fuck her and watch about 6 months after they were married. Im guessing it would have been sooner, but there oldest was born 3 months after the got married.

Back