I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a light weight, colorful, and comfortable spring dress.

i want a piece of coconut layer cake. i know just where i can go to satisfy my craving, but i'm going to resist.

#iwillnotgotothatdeli

I want someone to cuddle with while watching a good movie after enjoying good food with.

I want....

tumblr_nl9rzrauPW1tkxbkso1_400.gif

Bar B Q Ribs, right off the grill. And cold beers. And friends to enjoy them with.

Sexy little dream

I want to watch....as she undresses the day away...her top, her bra, a skirt that hugs just right...and there between lies undies of silk, she watches my eyes as they go down...nothing left, save black stockings sheer surprise, for boys .to see as they peek her thighs..she crawls into bed, on her back she lay, i told her my need to watch her play....closes her eyes, catches her breath, her hand explores her beautiful breasts, fingers pinching hard nipples set free...i gestured to her soft puffy lips, her hand moved down, she began to grind her hips...soles of her feet together, toward her pussy pulled up, knees hit the bed as her clit she did pump...moaning and writhing began with a shiver, i whispered "sweet fuck" as her cunt gave a quiver...she begged for me to let her cum, i kissed her softlty till the shaking was done....

I want a taste....mmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back