Us (How's that for an original and witty title?)

In black and white.

attachment.php

thank you for pics extra thanks for vintage ones i love the vintage pics especially hot ones

Not a naughty picture, but the outfit from our date Friday night. It was fun to go out without a bra and panties, knowing anyone paying attention could tell there was no bra.

It was even more fun to come home and fuck that night, then again the next morning.

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo (5) - Copy.jpg
    photo (5) - Copy.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 301
Not a naughty picture, but the outfit from our date Friday night. It was fun to go out without a bra and panties, knowing anyone paying attention could tell there was no bra.

It was even more fun to come home and fuck that night, then again the next morning.

attachment.php

Love those kind of dresses on women and she looks amazing in that one. Would of loved to of been seated at a table where I had a view of her in it!

You look lovely! I'm a big fan of those flowy dresses, it feels good on your legs when you catch a breeze. :)

You are a great couple, the no bra and panties is a fantasy scenario. I was totally aroused by the planting photo. Thank you

Back