When your feminist stories get rejected on Lit

If those were supposed to be some kind of insult, pilotplop, you failed miserably at it...yet again. I do find it rather hilarious that you pontificate about maturity levels and then proceed to reduce yourself to namecalling like a spoiled six year old.

Guess you still haven't got a mirror in that glass house you live in? ;)

Pilot's problem here is this thread was specifically aimed at me(lucky me, huh?) and we all know we can't have any thread here that doesn't become about him.

LJ does remind me of how boring Pilot really is though.

Seriously...put this idiot on ignore and rest in peace. Most of the GB and their alts have done it. Time for AH to do the same.

Poor bastard doesn't even get noticed these days, you know?

Something "real men" should know.

The queen is the most powerful piece in the game of chess and frequently has to protect the rather weak king.

Just like in real life.

Not quite. When the king falls the kingdom falls. The Queen is just working to the King's instructions to preserve her comfortable sinecure and ensure she isn't thrown out in the cold.

Pilot's not generally boring. He can be pernickety, pedantic, mean, bitchy and wrong - which we all are from time to time, but most of the time he has some interesting things to say on a variety of issues.

Take advantage of the good stuff and ignore the rest

Most times when Pilot is boring it is when he's squabbling with you - and vice versa.

Hey LJ....I just saw this...

Is this you?

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1159439

Jeez take it easy, Honey Badger, Women's day is just one day a year;)
Once again your right wing mental dysfunction comes out to play.

What do you think of women who say feminism has gotten too extreme? Oh now your prior evasion of this question pretty much shows what you think - you have no tolerance of women who disagree with your white knight bullshit.

That's why 80% of America says your movement is outdated. You have no chance of winning this one, dude.... because we vote, you pathetic man-hating, self-hating lying fucktard.

You really have no counter to anything I say, dude, so why not just STFU and concede?

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...thout-anger/rqFNSIJp22YWQy6jGPvhPJ/story.html
DO AMERICAN women still need feminism? A controversial social media movement called Women Against Feminism features women explaining — mostly in “selfies” with handwritten signs — why they do not. Feminist responses have ranged from bafflement to vitriol or mockery to arguments that these women don’t know what feminism is. But while this new movement has its silly aspects, it raises some much-needed questions about feminism’s present and future state — and, in the weeks since it first attracted notice, many prominent feminists have helped validate some of the criticisms.

One might assume that Women Against Feminism is a traditionalist backlash against gender equality. Yet many of the women say they reject feminism precisely because they are pro-equality. A blogger who goes by AstrokidNJ has analyzed a week’s worth of posts on Women Against Feminism and found that 46 percent were egalitarian, 19 percent endorsed men’s issues, and 12 percent criticized feminist intolerance toward dissent. Only 23 percent reflected traditionalist views such as support for distinct sex roles, chivalry, or full-time motherhood.

The queen is the most powerful piece in the game of chess and frequently has to protect the rather weak king.

Just like in real life.

Not quite. When the king falls the kingdom falls. The Queen is just working to the King's instructions to preserve her comfortable sinecure and ensure she isn't thrown out in the cold.
You know, there is this little city in Brazil which is run entirely by women. They have no men living there and they did this to escape sexism.

They are constantly looking for men to come in and father kids - after which they throw them out.

If men just ignored that town they'd all grow old and die. There's a lesson to be learned in that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...lian-all-woman-village-desperate-for-men.html

Pilot's problem here is this thread was specifically aimed at me(lucky me, huh?) and we all know we can't have any thread here that doesn't become about him.

I'm still laughing at how your feminist man-torture stories get rejected here.

Loser.

You know, there is this little city in Brazil which is run entirely by women. They have no men living there and they did this to escape sexism.

They are constantly looking for men to come in and father kids - after which they throw them out.

If men just ignored that town they'd all grow old and die. There's a lesson to be learned in that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...lian-all-woman-village-desperate-for-men.html

That is totally not what the article says. :rolleyes:

Apparently, you can't read either. :rolleyes:

About 300 miles north of Rio de Janeiro, in south-east Brazil, the valley is dotted with groves of thick-skinned, sweet tangerines, banana plants, and ipe trees covered with bright yellow flowers.

But it is not just landscape that catches the eye in Noiva do Cordeiro. It is the inhabitants. Or, specifically, its women.

That is because the majority of the village’s residents are female and as gorgeous as the bougainvillea plants that blossom in the valley. This area of Brazil is famous for producing great beauties. More than that, many are single and in search of love.

I visited yesterday, after this newspaper reported that the women were “appealing” for eligible men.

Nelma Fernandes, 23, had pleaded: “Here, the only men we single girls meet are either married or related to us; everyone is a cousin. I haven’t kissed a man for a long time. We all dream of falling in love and getting married.”

It was, perhaps, ambitious to offer myself as the answer to Noiva do Cordeiro’s dreams, even putting aside my failure to mention my wife, four children and large mortgage back in London. But the prospect of a real-life Valley of the Dolls, home to lonely Amazonian beauties, was too good an opportunity to miss.

A feast of beef, chicken, beans, rice, courgettes and aubergine — all grown and harvested by the women — was laid on in my honour when I finally arrived after two flights and a two-hour drive up a dirt track deep into rural Brazil. And there was quite a scurry of excitement when I turned up. But this is normal Belo Vale hospitality, not because the single women are desperate for me to fling myself at their feet.

What a moron. :rolleyes:

Just in case anyone here is reading any of the "information" LJ keeps providing?

One of his latest GB threads was about bitching the NIH spends more money on women's health then men's health(yes he really digs around for these things)

The article used to back his point?

Was from 2006:rolleyes:

Hey LJ....looks like you're really winning over the crowd here....

Last edited:
I'm still laughing at how your feminist man-torture stories get rejected here.

Loser.

And many are still laughing at you getting your original ID banned here.

But you know...I am an honest person and I did have a story-a as in one-banned here once.

But here's the deal. IT passed muster and sat here for six months until someone-probably some butt hurt little man like you got all offended five rapists were gutted and killed By the woman they raped.

See LJ I know you don't support rape. I saw your death sentence thread for those five animals in India....and that was that story. That was five guys like that getting theirs.

Now is that feminism? because if it is you're guilty of it by posting that thread that you hope those rapists get whats coming to them.

So...how's it feel to think like I think? At least in that instance, feel dirty?

But let's go further. LIt has rules about snuff and rape. My story was rejected for snuff because the woman got off while killing them.

But the prior chapter? Described five guys raping her in brutal detail and...guess what? No one reported that...

Know why?

because its okay when the woman is hurt on this site and that has been my stance from day one and it is easily proven every day.

hell femdom is part of the BDSM culture in real life. Lit? It gets put in fetish because BDSM here is only BDSM if its a woman crawling on her knees and saying sir. Never the guy, that must be a fetish:rolleyes:

A fetish for all those "sissies and queers" who don't know how to put women in their place, right LJ?

But do me a courtesy and think about the example I gave you about what that story was really about-a revenge story-and tell me that's feminism....that way I can call you one for wanting the same for those pigs in your thread.

So for anyone else so bored they are still reading this thread that's the story he is referring to from 4 years ago and it had nothing to do with feminism.

Once again....LJ isn't just in the wrong pew, he's not even in the same church.

Just like in real life.

The kings instructions...is that how it should be Elfin? Does your husband, if you're married, make you "work" while he lounges around?

The queen is sent out to fight and die while the king sits back.

The king is a weak piece in its movements. It has to be protected by pawns and knights and rooks and of course the Queen.

The king hides behind the queen all game.

Men are stronger physically(on average) but that's it. Men are weaker then women. Women endure more and can endure more.

Look at death. Seriously, when people are dying who is there? The women, when someone has to make the arrangements to bury the dead, who does it, Elfin? The men? Please....

I've known men who won't even go to wakes because they "can't deal with it"

Try again I can do this all day...

And many are still laughing at you getting your original ID banned here.

But you know...I am an honest person and I did have a story-a as in one-banned here once.

But here's the deal. IT passed muster and sat here for six months until someone-probably some butt hurt little man like you got all offended five rapists were gutted and killed By the woman they raped.

See LJ I know you don't support rape. I saw your death sentence thread for those five animals in India....and that was that story. That was five guys like that getting theirs.

Now is that feminism? because if it is you're guilty of it by posting that thread that you hope those rapists get whats coming to them.

So...how's it feel to think like I think? At least in that instance, feel dirty?

But let's go further. LIt has rules about snuff and rape. My story was rejected for snuff because the woman got off while killing them.

But the prior chapter? Described five guys raping her in brutal detail and...guess what? No one reported that...

Know why?

because its okay when the woman is hurt on this site and that has been my stance from day one and it is easily proven every day.

hell femdom is part of the BDSM culture in real life. Lit? It gets put in fetish because BDSM here is only BDSM if its a woman crawling on her knees and saying sir. Never the guy, that must be a fetish:rolleyes:

A fetish for all those "sissies and queers" who don't know how to put women in their place, right LJ?

But do me a courtesy and think about the example I gave you about what that story was really about-a revenge story-and tell me that's feminism....that way I can call you one for wanting the same for those pigs in your thread.

So for anyone else so bored they are still reading this thread that's the story he is referring to from 4 years ago and it had nothing to do with feminism.

Once again....LJ isn't just in the wrong pew, he's not even in the same church.
Indeed I hate rapists. However I am quite sure there was more to your story than that for you to have failed all appeals to Laurel over it.

Considering that you posted my "cut her hands off" picture from my blog and intentionally left out the "cut his hands off" picture, it's a certainty that your account above is a half-truth.

Literotica is a feminist stronghold - LOVING WIVES, anyone?

Apparently, you can't read either. :rolleyes:

What a moron. :rolleyes:
You fucking idiot. They kick the men out during most days of the week and they're not allowed to stay there.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...age-where-nearly-all-the-residents-are-women/

She says that the skewed female/male ratio in the village is not as bad as it seems – there are men who live here, but they spend the week away, working either as miners or in the nearest big city, Belo Horizonte.
That's because they don't ALLOW men to reside there during the week. It's the RULES there.

So shut the fuck up and learn how to read.

As strange as it may seem, we'd all be much happier if women were running things. For one, men would get laid a lot more and have better sex. ;)

Oh, for the Pagan days of worshipping the Feminine to come again.

Like we need abrahamic faiths stealing more of our holidays.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...w-inviting-males/story-fnixwvgh-1227040464552

The all-female town, home to about 600 residents, is quite the revolutionary idea. Although some of the women are married, their husbands and sons live elsewhere during the work week. The men follow their wives’ rules and only return on weekends.

The women manage every aspect of the town, including its agricultural system.

Residents say the town’s only downside is the difficulty in finding a boyfriend or husband. They’re interested in inviting men to the town, but only if they understand the guidelines and lifestyle.
Just for the fucktards who thought I was wrong about this...

Hey lovecraft68 when ya going there? Clearly these women share your female superiority bullshit mentality. LOL @ your idiotic "men are weaker than women" man hating bullshit.

And everyone here swallows that ignorant sexist garbage. And I'm supposed to be concerned about being popular with a bunch of sexist bigots? Might as well tell me the Klan hates me.

As strange as it may seem, we'd all be much happier if women were running things. For one, men would get laid a lot more and have better sex. ;)

Oh, for the Pagan days of worshipping the Feminine to come again.
You kid, right? They'd kill 80% of the men and leave only the alpha 20%.

That 20% ain't you, son.

Maybe it's time we consider requiring a valid passport to enter the AH territory?

Just a thought. ;)

To include the ban on directly attacking the writing of other Lit. authors in the AH, of course. ;)

Back to the OP. What was the wording of the rejection message on this rejected stories? I'll bet it doesn't say a thing about it being a feminist story.

To include the ban on directly attacking the writing of other Lit. authors in the AH, of course. ;)

:rolleyes:

Trust me pilot...if I had ever attacked your writing, you would know it. And save any response to that until you have less than 50% of this list as part of your resume and aren't fixated on being the center of attention in every freakin' thread.

6db7cbeee86bb590922547065b781182.jpg

You kid, right? They'd kill 80% of the men and leave only the alpha 20%.

That 20% ain't you, son.

You really are one fucked up dude, aren't you? I'd love to meet the woman who put it to you and makes you think like you do. Just hate that she made you feel small and weak compared to her.

You are weak and ineffectual in so many ways, I can't begin to count. Get a grip :mad:

:rolleyes:

Trust me pilot...if I had ever attacked your writing, you would know it. And save any response to that until you have less than 50% of this list as part of your resume and aren't fixated on being the center of attention in every freakin' thread.

6db7cbeee86bb590922547065b781182.jpg

Of course you've attacked me and my stories on this forum, Duane, including, most notably, when you managed (just once) to hit the top of the daily "most popular" GM hub list (which you and Hatecraft celebrated on the forum). You attacked my writing just two days ago (in your post on the influences on your writing). You can't help yourself in your jealousy.

I've already admitted to having been narcissistic--several time--so that falls flat. I've more than once posted that I think it goes with being either gay or bi. My "first time" story on Literotica is all about being narcissistic.

Better that then the jealous bottom-feed asshole you exhibit toward me and my writing on the forum, though. ;)

Don't be sad. I know that someday you'll attain the hub popularity ranking again that is the only such rating that can't be manipulated by--well--you (well, other than the Green E, which I have about a dozen of also to your ?). :rolleyes: And then you and Hatecraft can have another party thread on the AH about it again.

Last edited:
You really are one fucked up dude, aren't you? I'd love to meet the woman who put it to you and makes you think like you do. Just hate that she made you feel small and weak compared to her.

You are weak and ineffectual in so many ways, I can't begin to count. Get a grip :mad:

LJ's problem is he is full of self loathing because as much as he denies it this is what he wants.....

tumblr_m4tdu0EaCJ1qe1480o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Back