Have you ever found your stories posted on other sites without permission?

Yes. Someone illegally posted Beijing Streakers on Amazon last summer. I can’t do anything about it either. Except hope they aren’t making any money off it and people are more easily finding my story on the many free sites where it was up for over a decade before this thief did their thing. I tried to post a bad review explaining the situation and it was rejected by Amazon AI. I can’t ask Amazon to take it down either- not without a lawsuit that I can’t afford. For the record I’m still glad I wrote this and my many other stories and fans have enjoyed them. But if I ever find this thief I will be very upset with them for obvious reasons. :(

There's a website with "dark" erotica where I found the first instalment in my series The Rivals. It credited my Lit name and linked through to my profile here. Still, it wasn't nice to see, even despite the compliments the site owners and readers had added. I asked them to remove it, and they did.

Then a few months later I saw that they'd published Lust Demon's Orgy there too. They took it down as soon as I asked them to.

It's something that will need to be monitored this summer during the Pandemonium challenge. Don't want all our stories to end up there without our permission.

Back