My Vacation

Amazing pictures, I love them, and you're so brave! Were there people around when you took them or do they not really bat an eyelid anyway on nudist beaches ? :kiss:

thanks Prince , thanks all, ok here is another naturist beach this one is copabina , on the south coast of spain, maybe 30 mins from Malaga

just getting the hang of how to make attachments work here :)

kiss
Gorgeous, sun-kissed body again, Angelique.The Spanish sun, sea and sand suits are the loveliest backdrop for your frollicking ;-)

thanks Prince , thanks all, ok here is another naturist beach this one is copabina , on the south coast of spain, maybe 30 mins from Malaga

just getting the hang of how to make attachments work here :)

kiss
Thank you for sending a breath of summer to brighten this grey winter weather ... Oh and thanks for the pics that take my breath away! Very Sexy! A HOTT Body made for the beach!

Happy TGIF Angie .. Simply Sweet Ass you have Good Looking ..

attachment.php

The sand only makes me what to Duct it off ..;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

'subscribed'

Hi One thanks for enlargment , hi all, yes thank god its the weekend , theses are Rhodes, Greece

kiss

Happy TGIF Angie .. Simply Sweet Ass you have Good Looking ..

attachment.php

The sand only makes me what to Duct it off ..;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

'subscribed'

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 916
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 787
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 740
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,438
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 775
the spanish don't give a rats ass what goes on there ,we'd get arrested in uk for half of what we can get away with there x

Amazing pictures, I love them, and you're so brave! Were there people around when you took them or do they not really bat an eyelid anyway on nudist beaches ? :kiss:

hi hot i know what you mean about winter, we have snow, depressing, its nice to go back to the sunny moments of summer and remember sunshine :) x
Thank you for sending a breath of summer to brighten this grey winter weather ... Oh and thanks for the pics that take my breath away! Very Sexy! A HOTT Body made for the beach!

Back