My Vacation

Angelique10

Experienced
Hi All, Happy New Year , I think some of you will know from from other boards in the past, kiss

Attachments

• 0001.JPG
    0001.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 3,443
  • 0000.jpg
    0000.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2,599
  • 0002.JPG
    0002.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 2,442
  • 0003.JPG
    0003.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 2,327
  • 0004.JPG
    0004.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 3,023
Last edited:
thanks Dread , a bt of messing to get the pics up but made it in the end , kiss , thanks for the welcome

And a Happy New Year to you, too, Angelique ;-) Welcome back, though I don't believe we've met before.

Hi All, Happy New Year , I think some of you will know from from other boards in the past, kiss

Hi Angelique, I am a big fan of yours from another board. I got a big smile on my face when I saw your name and I was hoping it was you. I love your pics!

Wow, what an incredibly beautiful body you have. It's only enhanced by your gorgeous hair, and the sun glowing on your skin. What a dream.

hi wylde are you allowed to hint to me what board it was ? ive been on a few, how are you keeping and HPY :) x
Hi Angelique, I am a big fan of yours from another board. I got a big smile on my face when I saw your name and I was hoping it was you. I love your pics!

I hope you stick around and continue to post. You have an amazing body and you could do well here.

Well, well... Glad to see my charge is giving your sexy body such a magnificent glow... :devil:

I have only seen you at Kelly's. I didn't post a lot, but I was/am a frequent visitor a frequent visitor to your thread.

Nice to see you back gorgeous.

Hopefully this time it goes better :):heart:

Lovely!

The setting for your pics is intriguing, and I sure wonder where you were.

However, I really hope there are more photos to share! Beautiful!

Looking just as gorgeous!....hope you are having fun, and hope this cold wet weather doesnt last too long!

Magnificent, Angelique. I love your photos. You are a gorgeous looking woman and you look so comfortable in that beautiful setting and in your relationship with the camera. They look very professional. I'm going to be coming back here to see more when you are ready to post :)

Yes Angie I think so Good Looking .. It's Great seeing You !!!

So Sexy and Attractive ..

Thanks For Sharing Good Looking .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Awesome pics. Very sensuous poses and a great body. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more.

Back