My Vacation

Hi All, Happy New Year , I think some of you will know from from other boards in the past, kiss

Well ain't you a sight to brighten up an evening, gorgeous pics
And a Happy New Year to you xxxx

thanks Prince , thanks all, ok here is another naturist beach this one is copabina , on the south coast of spain, maybe 30 mins from Malaga

just getting the hang of how to make attachments work here :)

kiss

Welcome here

Attachments

• 0001.JPG
    0001.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,117
  • 0002.JPG
    0002.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,068
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,039
  • 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,710
thanks Prince , thanks all, ok here is another naturist beach this one is copabina , on the south coast of spain, maybe 30 mins from Malaga

kiss

Damn your body is freaking amazing

Hi All, Happy New Year , I think some of you will know from from other boards in the past, kiss

Hello, look who it is- I'd recognise that glorious body anywhere. Haven't really looked in here for ages, and the night I do, you turn up!

Hi A, hope you're keeping well :kiss:(you'll probably know me as Islander elsewhere- Haven't had much time to look in there either for a couple of months )

Hi I yes of course I recall you , hope your soffitt is ok :) kiss

Hello, look who it is- I'd recognise that glorious body anywhere. Haven't really looked in here for ages, and the night I do, you turn up!

Hi A, hope you're keeping well :kiss:(you'll probably know me as Islander elsewhere- Haven't had much time to look in there either for a couple of months )

Damn your body is freaking amazing

kiss

You are beautiful, you don't even need the beach

Back