My Vacation

Hi Angelique, nice to have re-found you as well. This is keebler from that other place

no bill , i got slagged off by another poster on their thread and i complained to Kevin on the basis that offensive remarks are not allowed and he did nothing x

Great pics here as usual, you look great. Sorry to hear that nothing happened. He isn't there too often,. And the rest of us pay the price for someone else being an asshole.

I'll stop in and check on you, lots of pics I would like to see of a married lady.

hi mike :) how are you keeping? we are fine , bit cold, but ok , kiss

I'm ok here for an old guy.

Glad your well the cold is all over now we just have to do what we can.

Your keeping me warm with your sexy hot photos Angelique :)

sure . Bakers beach is legal naturist there z
I am going to have to ask my brother about that, it wasn't a part of our tour when I visited a few years ago LOL!

You have a wonderful way of making my day Angelique :rose::kiss:

i dont want to ignite a cat fight Bill x

I don't know what to say. 1 person ruins it for the loyal fans, doesn't quite seem fair. I will keep an eye on you here, but will sure miss the live interaction and comments we have had for so long. I wont be here all the time and can't see who is on here so it will be different

Excellent photos. The only problem with getting fruity on a beach is that the damn sand gets into the most awkward places :kiss:

thanks rob

i'm sure you guys will recognise this destination :) x

Bakers Beach I'm asuming. You are looking as delicious as ever too Angelique x

attachment.php

yes thats Bakers Beach naturist under federal law i read in the tourist guide , easy to park for it too
nice place
x

Bakers Beach I'm asuming. You are looking as delicious as ever too Angelique x

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_3796.jpg
    DSC_3796.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,267
  • DSC_4184.jpg
    DSC_4184.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 913
  • DSC_4776.jpg
    DSC_4776.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 644
  • DSC_5209.jpg
    DSC_5209.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,047
yes thats Bakers Beach naturist under federal law i read in the tourist guide , easy to park for it too
nice place
x

You obviously know me from elsewhere and know what I like. I love to see a naughty wood nymph with her panties around her ankles ;) x
This is totally gorgeous...

attachment.php

Angelique, you are amazing, love the pics. Hot in many ways...I've been to Copabina but it was golfing so missed a trick there...

Back