how would you want our first cock to be like?

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
how would you want your first cock to be like?

just thinking ahead..if you do gather the guts to suck cock..how would you want it?

let me go first..

i think i will have to be thick and at least 7 inches..hopefully not very smelly..and juicy

i am so confused now! and salivating!

Last edited:
Thick

rather than long. Long enough to touch my tonsils would be fine.
(I've been practising.)

Shaved and uncut. Makes my cock drool just thinking about that.

Clean, fresh out of the shower. Hard and cut. At least medium size. Dripping with pre-cum. I like it when he's so hard and horny his cock twitches with anticipation.

Last edited:
just thinking ahead..if you do gather the guts to suck cock..how would you want it?

let me go first..

i think i will have to be thick and at least 7 inches..hopefully not very smelly..and juicy

Long, skinnish and shaved. Shaved is key. Visually would want cock to look like something between Mariana Cordoba and Mia Isabella.

Like the first

I've only sucked one cock and that was so long ago that the next one I suck will be like it was the first. It was about 8 inches long and kind of thick, cut, with a beautiful helmet head. I still get hard when I think about how good that cock felt in my mouth!

While one can never predict the future, I would hope that my first cock would be someone who I found attractive and who I trusted...

Clean, fresh out of the shower. Hard and cut. At least medium size. Dripping with pre-cum. I like it when he's so hard and horny his cock twitches with anticipation.

You have decsribed exactly what I would like
Great minds think alike

It would have to be huge..intimidating. Slightly curved, massive purple veins...big head..smooth..wonderful!

Just be happy

let me go first..

Size is not as important as you think. Having a nice hard cock is enough. Lick suck and slowly worship it. Lick balls and slurp,not forgeting eye concatct. Let him know how much you love his big cock. Go slow enjoy it.

Size is not as important as you think. Having a nice hard cock is enough. Lick suck and slowly worship it. Lick balls and slurp,not forgeting eye concatct. Let him know how much you love his big cock. Go slow enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
semi hard

Nice and hard to begin with, and full of pre cum....so yummy

I would love to see his resting and then slowly erecting, while I strut for him in my stockings and stilettos

Then watch his precum dripping, before I take him into my warm mouth, delicious

Allana

Soft and shrunk.

I have to get it rock hard without touching it.

You do mean without touching it with your hands don't you. Of coarse you could lean in real close and blow on it and beg him with your eyes but you would really want to suck the soft limp thing in to your mouth and run your tongue around the head and feel it growing in you wouldn't you? Growing hard and filling your mouth feel it grow long invading your self and searching for your throat t fill That is what you mean isn't it.

let me go first..

Would mine do ? Pic in profile :)

wow

love all the responses! but now i am confused! ;) i want all of them!

Back