The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been kicking me when I'm down. Which is why I haven't been inflicting myself on the party.

Still breathing, though. :cattail:

Hullo Di!
:rose::heart::rose:
(Know the feeling.)

Well, I laughed at the ginger tea thing!

Ginger snaps? :) (Supposedly short-tempered, although I haven't really noticed among redder-headed friends.)

Strangely enough, ginger-haired folk do not seem to have too much trouble in my area. We have two or three youngsters with vivid ginger locks, none of whom is named Ginger or, if they are, do not take offence at it.

I understand that the colour comes from our Saxon forebears.

Strangely enough, ginger-haired folk do not seem to have too much trouble in my area. We have two or three youngsters with vivid ginger locks, none of whom is named Ginger or, if they are, do not take offence at it.

I understand that the colour comes from our Saxon forebears.

We have the ginger-headed twins in Piglet's year at school. They are champion sportsters, and very even-tempered. Nobody calls them Ginger either.

I once took the ginger twins, a blond classmate and Piglet (chestnut-headed with a hint of Asian) out for the day. Someone asked if they were all mine! :eek:

Hullo Di!
:rose::heart::rose:
(Know the feeling.)

Well, I laughed at the ginger tea thing!

Ginger snaps? :) (Supposedly short-tempered, although I haven't really noticed among redder-headed friends.)

I'm glad that you laughed. :)

It wasn't much of a joke but it struck me as funny. Of course, I'm medicated. :D

Can I have some? :)

Good to see you. Missed you!
:rose:
Thanks very much. :rose:

I've managed some words on the chain but haven't had the wherewithal for full sentences.

I have to take all the antibiotics myself but you can share the cough medicine. :)

Thanks very much. :rose:

I've managed some words on the chain but haven't had the wherewithal for full sentences.

I have to take all the antibiotics myself but you can share the cough medicine. :)

Hi, Di! I'm sorry you're not well! :rose::rose::rose:

I laughed at the "ginger" joke, too. :D

NAOKO! I'm so sorry I missed the shoe showing. To.Die.For. Those red square heels are the most. And your cute tootsies all blue and pretty.

I should post a photo of the silver strappy platform wedges I was wearing last night. Pretty, but not practical to be standing on a boat all night. If I had known the boat wouldn't have many places to sit, I would have worn my flat bronze gladiator sandals. Ah well. Live and learn. :)

Cough mixture! I love cough mixture! :)

Aww, sorry you are on antibiotics.
I did see you occasionally on the word chains, it was nice to see your name popping up. It's great to see you chatting a little too.

NAOKO! I'm so sorry I missed the shoe showing. To.Die.For. Those red square heels are the most. And your cute tootsies all blue and pretty.

I should post a photo of the silver strappy platform wedges I was wearing last night. Pretty, but not practical to be standing on a boat all night. If I had known the boat wouldn't have many places to sit, I would have worn my flat bronze gladiator sandals. Ah well. Live and learn. :)

*HUG*s
I posted some sandals in my News, Views and Shoes thread :devil:

All these ladies on screen and NO COFFEE ?
Oh, come ladies, please, someone put the bloody kettle on !

I guess I'll have to come down from my high soon (listening to the divine voices of Lucia Popp and Edda Moser (listen to this high note at about 4 minutes).

I'm teaching nearly all day; and this evening. I really must make sure I have something to drink!

All these ladies on screen and NO COFFEE ?
Oh, come ladies, please, someone put the bloody kettle on !

I guess I'll have to come down from my high soon (listening to the divine voices of Lucia Popp and Edda Moser (listen to this high note at about 4 minutes).

I'm teaching nearly all day; and this evening. I really must make sure I have something to drink!

We are waiting for you to make coffee! We all know now from your new story what a hot coffee-maker you are ;)

Do take squash/water with you. Make sure you stay re-hydrated.

BTW, Di, absolutely gorgeous new avatar! and little motto.
:)

Thank you, Naoko. Of course, yours is a classic. :)

I'm just thinking of slipping down to the baths and gently steaming for a bit. Maybe one of the maidens could wave some eucalyptus about.

Thank you, Naoko. Of course, yours is a classic. :)

I'm just thinking of slipping down to the baths and gently steaming for a bit. Maybe one of the maidens could wave some eucalyptus about.

Oh! you are still here. I thought you'd disappeared off.

Thank you too! I have grown to love my avatar. :)

I will wave eucalyptus for you ... if you trust me :devil:. LOL, OK, OK, I will get Olaf to phone his sister.

Oh! you are still here. I thought you'd disappeared off.

Thank you too! I have grown to love my avatar. :)

I will wave eucalyptus for you ... if you trust me :devil:. LOL, OK, OK, I will get Olaf to phone his sister.

Hahaha! Honestly, dear, if you could look with :devil: at one so ill, we have larger problems than a bit of waving eucalyptus!

I'll stop coughing in the steam room, I think. Back in a bit.

Hahaha! Honestly, dear, if you could look with :devil: at one so ill, we have larger problems than a bit of waving eucalyptus!

I'll stop coughing in the steam room, I think. Back in a bit.

Oh dear, I didn't mean to inflict my dreadful flirting on one who is hors-de-combat. :eek:

Allow me to bring you a warm drink by way of apology? Maybe a Miso soup?

*hic*

Somebody pass me the booze, cause we're gonna *hic* partaaay!

*slumps down on the couch, fast asleep*

*hic*
Somebody pass me the booze, cause we're gonna *hic* partaaay!
*slumps down on the couch, fast asleep*

Just my sort of party-goer. The somnambulant type.

Oh dear, I didn't mean to inflict my dreadful flirting on one who is hors-de-combat. :eek:

Allow me to bring you a warm drink by way of apology? Maybe a Miso soup?

Erm. . .
Message from the kitchen, Duchess.
'Fraid they're fresh out of miso-gu. Would you settle for some Beef Stew for now ?
<grovel, grovel> :rose:

PS. I do hope Di gets better properly.

Erm. . .
Message from the kitchen, Duchess.
'Fraid they're fresh out of miso-gu. Would you settle for some Beef Stew for now ?
<grovel, grovel> :rose:

PS. I do hope Di gets better properly.

Oh dear. I should think Beef Stew would be a nourishing aid to recovery? *whisper* Is Di vegetarian?

Anyone putting coffee on yet? (Need a little sitdown and a nice cuppa.)
:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back