The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to toast your buns, sweet pea! ;)

LOL, how are you this fine morning? :heart:
Here in Blighty we have got four days of golden hot sunshine predicted, followed by more violent thunderstorms.

More sunshine than I can remember. Sunshine from 5.30 am itself.

Damn hot day it is.

The paper put some memes about monsoons, in a twisted ironical sense of humor.

Attachments

• Monsoon.jpg.jpg
    Monsoon.jpg.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 60
Crashing through the door followed by a little black raincloud...

I don't care what it is, so long as it is alcoholic. Pour it into a glass and put into my hand, please!!!

Crashing through the door followed by a little black raincloud...

I don't care what it is, so long as it is alcoholic. Pour it into a glass and put into my hand, please!!!

Oh dear. It sounds as if a quiet cup of tea might be a better option?

Sometimes even just concentrating on making a nice cuppa can help you feel better.
:rose:

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY7g3UGXlvG8kJ_RN-v19NH0qOjdzwVbxO9k_qjo2vsk9zPKcQzePHkDw

(Isolated Blurt is good, too. You can go there and blurt. I often do. :heart:)

Oh dear. It sounds as if a quiet cup of tea might be a better option?

Sometimes even just concentrating on making a nice cuppa can help you feel better.

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY7g3UGXlvG8kJ_RN-v19NH0qOjdzwVbxO9k_qjo2vsk9zPKcQzePHkDw

Oh blessed tea :) Such a pretty rose cup too. *sigh* That feels lovely. I'm not a drinker but just sometimes, I think booze would do the trick... ah, tea, blessed warm soothing lovely lovely tea...

Oh blessed tea :) Such a pretty rose cup too. *sigh* That feels lovely. I'm not a drinker but just sometimes, I think booze would do the trick... ah, tea, blessed warm soothing lovely lovely tea...

Tea and cakes and a good book, my dear. Cuddles if you can get them. There, you can just snug into a corner of the sofa here if you like, with your cup of tea and a story, there are millions of them on here!

*hug*

(And a nice blurt on Isolated, if you are very grumpy about something.)

Tea and cakes and a good book, my dear. Cuddles if you can get them. There, you can just snug into a corner of the sofa here if you like, with your cup of tea and a story, there are millions of them on here!

*hug*

(And a nice blurt on Isolated, if you are very grumpy about something.)

I've got 2 out of 4 (ice cream instead of cake) so I'm 50% appeased :)

I have blurted elsewhere and am feeling decidedly more relaxed now. Thank you, Naoko, you are a true gem :rose:

I've got 2 out of 4 (ice cream instead of cake) so I'm 50% appeased :)

I have blurted elsewhere and am feeling decidedly more relaxed now. Thank you, Naoko, you are a true gem :rose:

Oh, thank you!

Ice cream is excellent too. My personal current favourite, the Magnum Marc de Champagne. :heart: God, that is a delicious ice cream ... no no, I am just all hot and sweaty because I'm in the middle of roasting a chicken on a hot day with warm washing to hang in the hot garden. :p:p:p Where there are lots of frogs which the pussies chase around.

God, it really is hot. Where is that ice cream, I need to suck on a lolly ....
:devil:

Oh, thank you!

Ice cream is excellent too. My personal current favourite, the Magnum Marc de Champagne. :heart: God, that is a delicious ice cream ... no no, I am just all hot and sweaty because I'm in the middle of roasting a chicken on a hot day with warm washing to hang in the hot garden. :p:p:p Where there are lots of frogs which the pussies chase around.

God, it really is hot. Where is that ice cream, I need to suck on a lolly ....
:devil:

Cough. :devil:

Well, there seems to be a lot of jokes about gingers. But to make them into tea? That's a bit far.

Crushed ginger bits put into boiling tea leaves, with no milk, is a good home made antidote for coughs.

I was referring that..^^^

Meh, I didn't know that jokes about 'gingers' were flying around here.

Well, anyways, this will help relieve sore throats :)

Thank you very much. :)

And perhaps it was more an attempt to demonstrate familiarity with UK culture and play off the word 'ginger'. Regardless, sorry about that.

Did someone mention gingers? ;)

We're having a lovely weekend here... waiting for the chaos to strike tomorrow....

Always. Deep and fast some days and sideways on other days.

How life treatin' ya?
It's been kicking me when I'm down. Which is why I haven't been inflicting myself on the party.

Still breathing, though. :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back