Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 2

I don't see 36B represented yet so here is my contribution :D

attachment.php

MMMM I so would love to feast on those yummy breast of yours, now will you feast on mine, OHHHH Kitty the fun we could have.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Attachments

• 34B.jpg
    34B.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,212
MMMM I so would love to feast on those yummy breast of yours, now will you feast on mine, OHHHH Kitty the fun we could have.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Sweet Emmy,

I just got out of bed.. infection is kicking my ass.. I see you are lusting for kitty.. like me ..I'm lust over all of you.. OMG WOW
attachment.php

hugs :kiss::heart:

fred

Haha I'm telling you it's a good angle! Look at my Avi ;)

Sean help me out here :p

I am. :D I still think the same. I've examined the boobies...you're not a B cup! I'd have to really investigate the situation further, though. Perhaps some hands on checking would really satisfy my investigation.

I am. :D I still think the same. I've examined the boobies...you're not a B cup! I'd have to really investigate the situation further, though. Perhaps some hands on checking would really satisfy my investigation.
I am a B!! Lol
Feel free to check my other posted pics ;)

I'd be glad to help out, too.

Back