Sunspot Baby, she sure had me way outguessed!

During our recent near record heat wave a local radio guy stated the the record year locally was 1983. So that got me wondering and I started digging into the temp. records. Virtually every instance of record or near record temps. coincided with a Solar maximum. This particular phenomena has been known for at least 400 years now.

This does not negate any effect that CO2 atmospheric concentration forcing may contribute but it does illustrate the fact that the Sun is the major driver of Earths climate.

Men gave their lives to the Church for the heresy of putting the sun at the center of the universe.

Now, that we've turned to Church of Gaia and The Return of the Primitive, the heresy is to suggest that man is not the center of the universe.

In their chaotic thought processes, man is the strange attractor in the bifurcations of climate.

... It's the same old thing as yesteryear...

So too is the Elite's hypocrisy as they jet off to yet another "Garden of Eden" conference to virtue signal and manipulate markets to their favor.

This does not negate any effect that CO2 atmospheric concentration forcing may contribute but it does illustrate the fact that the Sun is the major driver of Earths climate.
Meanwhile, back in the reality-based world, far from the sunstroke-fueled delusions that drive Ishmael's syphllis-ridden brainstem...
HRw1Kyz.png

Back