Upskirt Pics

I'm at a conference this week and in a male dominated field.

I've worn skirts all week and when bored, if I catch a guy checking me out I've flashed a few times.

:)

the answer will depend upon several things:

1. if the guys is hot!
2. if one can get away with it
3. Relationship status
4. is the peek to get him to fuck your brains out?

just some ideas, but of course a lot of 'peeks' are totally on purpose

I have never done it to a stranger. I'm aroused by the thought of doing it now, but don't want them to come over and chat thinking it was an invitation.

L:rose:

To make myself horny one of the things I enjoy is wear short garments. Where I reside are numerous high escalators I take them at the malls knowingly that men can see under my mini skirt. I see there surprise look when the only see my asscheeks. It brings me to orgasms and have to hurry to a loo .

Good for you!! Nothing makes my day like getting a good upskirt. My wife never wears panties under her skirts, but I know she's in a super horny mood when she puts on of her special skirts for a day out. I know I'm not the only guy that is going to get a nice view of her ass cheeks and hairless pussy. Nothing like a full day of foreplay.:D

It is so funny how most guys think it is accidental when we let them see up our skirts/dresses or when we bend over in front to reveal cleavage - really haha? Love to tease!

You mean its not a happy coincidence!?......Oh good:devil:

I've done it a few times. I know it gets me wet and I hardly ever wear panties so to see the pure want in their eyes seeing my wet lips is incredibly hot.

Conference was over. Thought I'd change into jeans for the flight home but decided to keep the dress on.

Maybe it can be an interesting flight!

Conference was over. Thought I'd change into jeans for the flight home but decided to keep the dress on.

Do tell! Maybe you'll have a window seat and must step over 2 men. Be sure to bend way over to put your stuff down under the seat in front of you!

I'll meet you in the united club in Ohare which is where I am drinking wine now

For me its not a matter of giving, more accepting the fact that if you wear a very short skirt you will inevitably give somone a peek. I actually dont mind to be honest, its my decision to wear something revealing so if I make someone happy with a little glimpse then good luck to them! :devil:

I have never done it to a stranger. I'm aroused by the thought of doing it now, but don't want them to come over and chat thinking it was an invitation.

L:rose:

Do it! It's hella fun. I want to do it again, on purpose, just to see the guy's reaction. :heart:

For me its not a matter of giving, more accepting the fact that if you wear a very short skirt you will inevitably give somone a peek. I actually dont mind to be honest, its my decision to wear something revealing so if I make someone happy with a little glimpse then good luck to them! :devil:

I think I speak for all when I say we really do appreciate it! We will try not to stare but go easy on us if you catch us. We really don't mean to be rude, but it doesn't happen often so it's quite probable that it will be the sexiest thing we see all day. ;)

I can report I met the nicest, older gentleman on the flight yesterday.

No flirting. No sex. But fun conversation for a bit over an hour.

Last edited:
Back