Upskirt Pics

So after skimming this thread, I felt a little empowered. So yesterday, being a little windy here in Ontario and wearing a flirty skirt, I kept my hands by my sides and walked the whole business strip. The wind flashing my ass at least 20 times, he-he..

was your bum bare?....inquiring minds...

... mmmm way too shy to try ... but I do think about it when the opportunity presents itself .... which certainly gives me a thrill :cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Memory of upskirt joy at 15

Nearly forgot about this s one. When I was 15 a group of us guys would hang around in a park on a regular basis. On one occasion we saw a couple in their 20s in "our spot". The woman was fairly attractive and had a short skirt on, the couple were sitting on the grass facing a river bank. As a group we decide we wanted to see if we could look up this woman skirt, so we walked along the river bank and one by on as we passed took a look. I think this point she knew what we were doing, anyway to our delight she sat with her legs slightly apart so we all got a good view up her skirt. Any way to our greater delight she was pantless and so we got a great view of a blond haired pussy, which at that age kept me happy wanking for days.

I used to work with a young lady (and her boyfriend) back in the early 90s. I was single at the time. We worked rotating 2-week day/afternoon shifts, wearing the usual 90s 'business attire'. When we worked afternoons (3-11 pm) the place was nearly deserted, maybe 10 people in a huge building. After a few rotations her boyfriend got moved to the opposite shift and this is when the 'trouble' started.

With her boyfriend not around "V" became very flirtatious and it increased daily over the first week to the point where, on the Thursday she said, "I hope you're aware I don't wear any underwear, ever." I didn't react at all (mostly out of shock) but thought of nothing else for the next 23 hours.

Fridays it was customary (even though frowned upon) to end the week with a drink (or 2 or 3) and I kept a bottle in my desk drawer in my private office. At about 10:05 "V" walked in, wearing a button-up blouse and a black knee-length skirt, shut the door behind her and I poured us both a whiskey, neat. She sat opposite me and talked about I-have-no-idea-what as she nonchalantly (or so she thought) undid another button and hiked up her skirt a little. I somehow managed not to react in any way obvious (I was seated!). After about forty minutes and three neat whiskeys, her blouse was undone nearly to her navel, revealing a lacey bra and her skirt was hiked up so far that its own shadow was the only thing that impeded my view of her vulva.

At around 11:15, now on our fifth whiskey, she said, "Well I think we're the only ones left so I'd like to show you something...". With that she parted and lifted her knees and leaned back in the chair, showing me the most delicious looking auburn haired pussy. She reached down with one hand and kind of brushed her pubic hair and parted her outer labia in one motion. The rest, as they say, is history.

I find the suburban women are more likely to do this, as opposed to the city dwellers.

Not true

Don't think that is true.. My GF and I
" love " to flash on girls night out:D looky at our beaver is ok:)

To make myself horny one of the things I enjoy is wear short garments. Where I reside are numerous high escalators I take them at the malls knowingly that men can see under my mini skirt. I see there surprise look when the only see my asscheeks. It brings me to orgasms and have to hurry to a loo .

To make myself horny one of the things I enjoy is wear short garments. Where I reside are numerous high escalators I take them at the malls knowingly that men can see under my mini skirt. I see there surprise look when the only see my asscheeks. It brings me to orgasms and have to hurry to a loo .

Soooo hot! I love when a lady knowingly shows upskirt. I especially love to see a nice bush on those lovely lips. I wish I could follow women like that arounfd and sniff their seats!

Ooooh- I did this today. It was slightly accidental, but so thrilling.
I noticed a really hot guy walking behind me. I was wearing a floaty skirt and swayed my hips so the fabric flowed up above my panty line and he got a brief peek at my briefs. I turned around, slightly blushing, to see him with a huge grin. I gave him a coy smile and continued to walk on. :)

Back