Ladies of Lennox OOC/Casting (OPEN)

This whole convo has been hilarious to read. You guys just helped my mood immensely.

I shall start on mine as soon as possible. I do believe this part will be fun.

Sharky, luv. I am hearing so much about from different people. You must make quite the impression. *winks*

The fact that we only have just met is surprising.

I'm elusive given my constant motion. I'd be curious to hear what's said about me, but perhaps I'm better off not knowing.

I have a post, currently proofreading. Plus a little... deviation from the source material just 'cause the Old Man deserves it.

One last invite sent out for a Client. *Fingers Crossed*

If you have too much trouble finding another. I maybe able to play two characters, however confusing. More of a just in case, got nobody else but need someone definitely scenario.

Is it okay for me to post next before i get lost in all this? LOL.

Yes, please go ahead. Residents can post at will, I only meant that I wanted to wait on the clients until the whole cast was on this same page. Everyone should react to my most recent post, then we'll add more people.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm micromanaging things, you certainly don't need to ask permission to post.

Oh i just didn't want to drop in at the wrong spot. It happens in these multi-player threads. You are doing great, Sharky. *kisses cheek* Chill,ok? Trust me if you worry too much over it it will stop being fun.

Edit: Looks like lightning storm is going to delay me but I am working on it in my notebook. *thumbs up* Night night

Last edited:
Hi guys.....I'm sorry I haven't posted yet....My Dad was admitted into the hospital. I'm just...taking care of everything....and College starts again next week....so I'm just working it out.
I'm not dropping out or anything..I just wanted to let you guys know what was going on. I'm trying to get everything together. Thanks. :)

Hi guys.....I'm sorry I haven't posted yet....My Dad was admitted into the hospital. I'm just...taking care of everything....and College starts again next week....so I'm just working it out.
I'm not dropping out or anything..I just wanted to let you guys know what was going on. I'm trying to get everything together. Thanks. :)

No need to apologize Neko, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope he recovers quickly and fully.

School starts for me soon as well, so I will likely slow down at some point myself. I've been preaching patience with you in mind. Take your time, don't stress.

*Takes his own advice.*

choklatekoneko I hope your dad recovers well and quickly and that the rest of your family are well too. Take your time and take care of yourself and your family first :) There is no rush on here. All the best :rose:

Choklatekoneko, our best hopes lay with you and your father. May he recover quickly and fully. The sands of time continue but we hold our ground until your return. My best thoughts are for you and your father.

Not to lesson the importance of Neko’s father, but I to will not be able to post tonight due to work and some lesser RL issues, will post tomorrow.

Again Neko the best for you and yours.

Kitteh, I love you. If you need me~hit me on yahell or here and keep your chin up, okay?

But you have time to listen to others recordings in the lounge
priorities are a lil messed up me thinks

Oh my goodness...I hope everything goes okay. We're here if you need to talk.

No need to apologize Neko, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope he recovers quickly and fully.

School starts for me soon as well, so I will likely slow down at some point myself. I've been preaching patience with you in mind. Take your time, don't stress.

*Takes his own advice.*

choklatekoneko I hope your dad recovers well and quickly and that the rest of your family are well too. Take your time and take care of yourself and your family first :) There is no rush on here. All the best :rose:

Choklatekoneko, our best hopes lay with you and your father. May he recover quickly and fully. The sands of time continue but we hold our ground until your return. My best thoughts are for you and your father.

Not to lesson the importance of Neko’s father, but I to will not be able to post tonight due to work and some lesser RL issues, will post tomorrow.

Again Neko the best for you and yours.

Kitteh, I love you. If you need me~hit me on yahell or here and keep your chin up, okay?

Understand completely.

Thank you guys...for all the kind words. I've been writing when I can... I'm terrified right now, but I'm holding up pretty well....I think. He is 71. It's not too serious as of now...but he hasn't been doing that well. Can barely breathe and is on oxygen. Thank you so much guys. I'm trying really hard...and I'll post soon.

But you have time to listen to others recordings in the lounge
priorities are a lil messed up me thinks

And thank you, for making me feel like utter shit when I thought I could possibly feel better.

No. Seriously. Thanks.

Okay, just to clarify.

Litshark; can you please be a dear and explain how the posts work in a little more depth? I know that you want the limit for each person (was it 4 for the entire part, of 4 action and 4 sex?). The other thing is, is it a group battle like in the film or is it individual for the moment? And, most importantly, what weapons can I have:devil:?

Okay, just to clarify.

Litshark; can you please be a dear and explain how the posts work in a little more depth? I know that you want the limit for each person (was it 4 for the entire part, of 4 action and 4 sex?). The other thing is, is it a group battle like in the film or is it individual for the moment? And, most importantly, what weapons can I have:devil:?

*waits for the answer but I am CALLING long sword and double barrel sawed off shot gun*

@WordlessSoul- Who asked you? I appreciate your readership, but I don't remember deputizing you as the Post-Police. Nobody likes a tattle tale.

Re: Weapons- Weapons will be designated in the intro post of the Alter. B reality (Which will take place in the "Commons/Theater" thread) and will match a theme. Your preferences and the source material will be considered in this process.

Re: Bedroom Threads- At your leisure, any Resident who is eager can set up her "Room" Thread. "Ladies of Lennox IC: XXX's Room". Load it with pictures, ambiance, claw foot bathtub, whatever you think your character would need to operate.

Re: Bedroom Sequences- I'll try to make this as concise and clear as possible and then add it to the intro post, unless we decide to go a different direction.

Client/Resident Scenes- Each of these scenes will be broken up into Four distinct posts from each of the involved parties. The Resident will post first, bringing the client in, working her own unique charms and the Client will react and elaborate and so on. It is not my intention to limit length or content, only to keep the pacing of the Sex/Battle sequences unified. I encourage Residents and Clients working together through Private Message to work out long, detailed and elaborate sequences. The reason for the post limit is to align the same Beginning, Middle, End structure so that no one is left waiting too long while others finish. Together, Resident and Client have 8 posts to tell the story of their coupling, each of which can be coauthored and epic in every way, or simple and straightforward. It all depends on what the writers want.

@Everyone- If this concept is abhorrent to everyone but me, I'm willing to do away with it. I've had a few people express concerns over it, so I'm no longer adamant that this is the way things should work. I welcome input.

Re: Are the pictures a problem?- I've had a few requests to change the pictures assigned to a character, so I'm considering replacing all of them with artwork more closely related to the source material. Does anyone love their current Pic? Want something different? Again, input welcome. Example:
256916353712844502_IHKHcS8T_b.jpg

@chokolatekoneko- don't sweat the peanut gallery, this is just for fun, real life always comes first. I'll be hoping for the best for you and yours. We're not going anywhere.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with it, at all. Cept won't you then have to monitor 5 or 6 separate threads besides the main one for continuity, etc?

The posting limit on scenes makes sense as there will be two levels to each and every encounter...I just worry about all of these threads ending up being too much to tie together in the main areas.

However the idea behind it makes sense and I see no problems for myself.

As for pictures? Doesn't matter. I know what Sweet pea looks like...*shrugs*

Alysa, I am pretty much done setting up Baby's room. My next step is to set up Madame/Babydoll sex scene.

Name: Lester Truman
Appearance: 5'10" Slender, toned body. Dark brown hair, with piercing green eyes.
Profession: Organized Crime Boss
Preferred girl: Sweet Pea
Summary: Growing up in the hard streets of Detroit, Lester had seen it all growing up. Rape, murder, extortion were his friends, illegal activities were his life. From the moment that he could walk, his father used him as a mule to transport drugs to drop off points across the city, dropping him off at bus stations to hand his back pack over this man or another. When he was nine years old, his father was murdered before his eyes, a hit ordered by Julian 'Jules' DeFranco.

Julian saved Lester's life, and intended to continue to use him a mule, but Lester's quick thinking and talent for crime caught Jule's attention and soon Lester was climbing the ranks in the family. Jules groomed him for command and treated Lester like family. Lester even called him 'father' once, right before he shot him and took his place as head of the DeFranco family on his twenty first birthday.

From then on, the DeFrancos started playing in the big leagues. No more petty crime, no more stupid mistakes. Lester restructured the family and began businesses all across the city, overtaking all the rivals in the area. People wanted to drink booze? Lester sold booze. Junkies need their fix? They are stupid, but as long as they pay, Lester sold drugs. He had his hand in everything in Detroit, legitimate or otherwise. The last phase was to open up brothels, but he lacks experience in that area to run it efficiently. Let's just say that his visit to Lennox House this time is for both business and pleasure. Everything has it's price, Jules used to say, and these Lennox girls sure aren't cheap.

DoD_ I lost the friggin' password to my email.
I hopefully can remember it in the next day or so.

So... If I'm understanding correctly, the girls should start their interactions with clients in PM's and such now, and continue the storyline of Main Room?

DoD_ I lost the friggin' password to my email.
I hopefully can remember it in the next day or so.

So... If I'm understanding correctly, the girls should start their interactions with clients in PM's and such now, and continue the storyline of Main Room?

FoxY one~

We are supposed to be setting up our bedrooms for the scenes~battle and sex.
The actual mechanics of the sex should be worked out via pm, email but the POSTS (4 each for a total of 8) should be placed in each girl's respective rooms.

Understood?

We are booked solid for act I.

I'm around a lot less (as some of you may have noticed), due to school being back in session. Most of my classes are easy (ENGL 122 and 123) but I'm also coming back to the paper as Editor in Chief, so I've been working like mad at that...

This weekend I'll be posting as Sir and allowing in clients. Intro post has been updated to reflect Act I pairings. Weekends will likely be my primary posting cycle from now on. I'm sorry if this slows things down but it's where I'm at.

Since everyone seems to be starting their scenes via PM I'll begin my Alter B intro, hopefully it'll be ready by the weekend after. Positivity!

Okay... it took longer than I'd hoped, but we're open for Clients. Everyone can post as soon or as often as they please in the main thread and set up their rooms as soon as they'd like. I'll be linking them in the first thread here as they pop up.

Neko, I hope things are going better for you and yours, feel free to just jump right in when you're back.

P.S. Casting for this thread was great practice for recruiting an Editorial Board.

Back