For my husband (again).

Everyone is way too kind. Husband is still trying to get me to take photos of us having sex. Maybe some day. Until then here is another picture from yesterday.

if you guys need someone to help with the photography while you have sex, I'm sure you can get plenty of volunteers from here!

I'm raising my hand!! heehee

Someone asked for a close up of my nipple. Not sure why but here ya go.

Last edited:
if you guys need someone to help with the photography while you have sex, I'm sure you can get plenty of volunteers from here!

I'm raising my hand!! heehee
I'll help you set up the lights and the camera, StaciRay.. :cool:

I wonder how long the Lit monitors will leave that last pic up, but I sure am glad that I got to see it!

By the way, things are going to slow down significantly for a while. We have family coming in. So thank you for ALL of the kind words. Thank you for letting me share myself with you all. Most of you know how to make a girl feel very sexy.

bummer. Just as soon as I find this thread of a very sexy lady you slow things down for family.

I guess I'll just have to lust over the pictures available for now.

sigh...

If I block someone can they still see what I am posting?

I'll go quietly... no need to block me.......

(Would the real person stand up to do this...??... I don't think it was me!!)

(Oh God... was it me??...........)

I am sorry that I missed the one that you took down. It must have been incredible. I look forward to seeing you after the family leaves. Have fun.

Family is just downstairs. Took a quickie for you. Also someone wanted to see my smile.

Cheese!

Last edited:
Back