Is your significant other aware you're on Lit?

Is your significant other aware of your Lit activities?

• Yes, and they think it's totally hot!

Votes: 112 27.5%
  • No, please don't tell them what I do here...

Votes: 295 72.5%

• Total voters
Now that I think about it, NO ONE close to me knows I'm on literotica.

I've got to find a different type of crowd.

rabid

My wife doesn't know. She found out a few years ago I was using Lit, and I had to trash that userID. I came around again to the point about a year ago of needing an outlet for my fantasizing and I came back on with this ID. She still doesn't know, and would not like it if she found out.

Every time I read this, it depresses me. :mad: I don't think I could be in a relationship where my significant other stomps on me for my secret sex fantasies, instead of joining me in them.

Sorry for talking too much.

Montanos

Yes, she knows, but doesn't want anything to do with it, so I am only on when she's not here, or is busy with something and can't see my laptop screen.

Usually in those situations she's on her laptop working or reading or playing a game, and I'll either be writing a story or checking votes or comments or on the AH, but out of courtesy I don't read stories or even stay on for more than a few minutes.

My wife got me into the stories section of lit a couple years ago. She knows I created an account and post on the forum. She trusts me and if she ever asked to see what I post or say to people, I'd show her. I feel really glad to be in an honest relationship. Nothing against anybody because I don't like to judge, but it would eat at me if I was on here and my wife didn't know.

Yes mine knows but he doesn't think it's hot. He doesn't care one way or the other.

Had things not gone to shit, she would have been right here with me. Hell, she might be here for all I know. I would have probably heard an earful by now though if she'd read my "Dear X" post though. :eek:

My husband knows, though I didn't tell him at first because I thought he wouldn't be interested in Lit. I told him after admitting I recently discovered that I am incredibly turned on by lactation and he wanted to know what piqued my curiosity. Turns out he is very familiar with the site, hehe.

Back