tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

Sounds like a nice slow start to a very sexy first night of your fun weekend. Bro and Guy are very lucky men! :devil::kiss:

I met them at 'Guy's condo and we all went to the beach Friday afternoon. 'Bro' had gotten in town earlier that day. That was a good ice breaker, and we got a chance to know each other. They are both very gentlemen like; Bro is also divorced, a bit younger than Guy (28?) and a bit smaller (in every way)- about 5'-10, thin but athletic build, both have brown wavy hair, light blue eyes.

Back at the condo we grilled burgers and drank beer on the back deck, each taking a turn to shower from the day at the beach, and we all ended up in shorts and t shirts, and continue to get to know each other, sitting on a long padded bench. Since Guy and I have snuck in a few quick kisses, I lean back into Guy's arms and put my feet in Bro's lap, asking him to rub them. As he is rubbing one, I use the other to cop a feel in his lap. Soon Guy is rubbing my tits.

The back deck is too visible, so we moved back into the living room, put on some music a grab more beer. I have my first kiss with Bro, standing, and he runs his hands under my t shirt, I run my hands through his still damp hair, then take my shirt off, all while Guy watches from the sofa.

More to come...

Still standing, I unfastened Bro's shorts and drop them along with his undies, and wrap my hand around his cock. Like I said, he is smaller than Guy, who is pretty well endowed.
I push him over to the sofa, next to Guy, and suck his cock a bit while Guy takes off all his clothes. I alternate between them, jacking one off while sucking the other. It becomes obvious Bro isn't going to last long, so I figured it best to let his first happen quickly, hoping the next will be longer. He warns me, but I take him even deeper and he cums deep in my mouth, most of which I swallow.

I stand and remove my shorts (no undies) and now we are all naked. We move to Guy's bedroom...

Still standing, I unfastened Bro's shorts and drop them along with his undies, and wrap my hand around his cock. Like I said, he is smaller than Guy, who is pretty well endowed.
I push him over to the sofa, next to Guy, and suck his cock a bit while Guy takes off all his clothes. I alternate between them, jacking one off while sucking the other. It becomes obvious Bro isn't going to last long, so I figured it best to let his first happen quickly, hoping the next will be longer. He warns me, but I take him even deeper and he cums deep in my mouth, most of which I swallow.

I stand and remove my shorts (no undies) and now we are all naked. We move to Guy's bedroom...

Most?

They sit me up on pillows at the top of the bed, and Bro licks me while Guy sucks my tits, any I cum, quickly and hard. Now Guy is the only one that hasn't cum, so I push him onto his back and climb on top, sinking down onto his erection, while Bro is behind me, rubbing my tits. I ride him until he cums- knowing he is good for at least one more. I get up for a bathroom break, while the guys clean up for round two, ready to fulfill my ultimate fantasy, and light up some weed.

After a short break, my two men were coming to attention again. I started sucking Guy's cock and Bro fucked me doggy style. Guy handed his brother some lube, which he used to ease a finger into my ass, then his thumb- which triggered another orgasm for me. Both guys seemed able to last longer this time, and I had cleaned myself to prepare for my biggest fantasy.

Bro pulled away, and I climbed onto Guys cock while Bro put on a condom. More lube, more fingering, finally... slowly, he eased his cock into my ass, sinking all the way home, and both held still at my request, giving me time to adjust.

OMG. I exploded immediately, even before either of them moved. I've had a dildo and a cock at the same time before, so I thought I had somewhat experienced this, but no. This was different entirely. The fullness, the sheer tabooness. Then we all slowly start moving, brothers alternating strokes, then longer and harder. I cum again, as is Bro. I zoned out for a bit- the booze, the weed, the cock in my cunt and the cock in my ass- too much to process. The next thing I know, I am in bed alone, lights out, wet sheet covering me, TV on in the next room. I shower, dress, and join the guys in the living room for a bit, before they both drive me home (to shuttle my car home with me).

They later said I never actually collapsed, staying with Guy until he came. I don't know if that is true or him just being nice.

The next night, we skipped the booze and weed (well, wine after).

Glad to see that even though it was your first time doing a MFM that you weren't too shy or too passive about your part in it. Nice job on writing up the story too. It's a good one.

After a short break, my two men were coming to attention again. I started sucking Guy's cock and Bro fucked me doggy style. Guy handed his brother some lube, which he used to ease a finger into my ass, then his thumb- which triggered another orgasm for me. Both guys seemed able to last longer this time, and I had cleaned myself to prepare for my biggest fantasy.

Bro pulled away, and I climbed onto Guys cock while Bro put on a condom. More lube, more fingering, finally... slowly, he eased his cock into my ass, sinking all the way home, and both held still at my request, giving me time to adjust.

OMG. I exploded immediately, even before either of them moved. I've had a dildo and a cock at the same time before, so I thought I had somewhat experienced this, but no. This was different entirely. The fullness, the sheer tabooness. Then we all slowly start moving, brothers alternating strokes, then longer and harder. I cum again, as is Bro. I zoned out for a bit- the booze, the weed, the cock in my cunt and the cock in my ass- too much to process. The next thing I know, I am in bed alone, lights out, wet sheet covering me, TV on in the next room. I shower, dress, and join the guys in the living room for a bit, before they both drive me home (to shuttle my car home with me).

They later said I never actually collapsed, staying with Guy until he came. I don't know if that is true or him just being nice.

The next night, we skipped the booze and weed (well, wine after).

But what happened the next night?

And here come all the mouth breathers.

With one hand free :D

Hey, bring it on ;)

Great story, thanks for sharing

Glad to see that even though it was your first time doing a MFM that you weren't too shy or too passive about your part in it. Nice job on writing up the story too. It's a good one.

Thanks, it was fun reliving it!

But what happened the next night?

Good lord, are ya never satisfied? :rolleyes:

I could use a vacation like guy n bro just had....:)....damn, some guys have all the luck.

I could use a vacation like guy n bro just had....:)....damn, some guys have all the luck.

I think Guy would tell you he worked his ass off for the opportunity, very little luck involved :)

(I can be a bitch at times)

I think Guy would tell you he worked his ass off for the opportunity, very little luck involved :)

(I can be a bitch at times)

that's fine by me, I'm sure it was and would be worth it....;)...I don't mind the work as long as I get the reward for the hard work.

The only big difference between Friday night and Saturday was it was at least twice as long (time wise), and mostly sober.

Sounds like you had a great time - I'm very happy for you [and a little jealous of the guys ;)]

Nicely told as well. Thanks for sharing

The only big difference between Friday night and Saturday was it was at least twice as long (time wise), and mostly sober.

On the one hand I generally think that is hotter.

Willfully pushing boundaries without any social lubricant just seems more wanton.

On the other hand, taking something so far that one needs a shot liquid courage has its appeal as well. When a little gentle coercion (even from one's self) is needed to go through with something, that sparks my interest.

Something about this thread being tucked away in this less traveled fora is interesting. Just enough traffic to feel exposed a little, without feeling to much the show-off?

Back