Shy and unsure, I'm new

hmmm, did the fuckbuddy come over again? ;)

If you ever have somebody take pic's of you, have them use your phone and use your own computer, so no question of who's property the pictures are. Just a thought. I' don't want to scare you, but help you be responcible and have ownership of ur Pics at all times. xxxooo

If you ever have somebody take pic's of you, have them use your phone and use your own computer, so no question of who's property the pictures are. Just a thought. I' don't want to scare you, but help you be responcible and have ownership of ur Pics at all times. xxxooo
Thanks, but I'm not worried. That rarely happens. And I only have sex with people I trust. And even so, if I'm in the picture, the picture cannot legally be posted or anything without my consent. And most people know about my family and aren't going to risk it.

Not usually for me. I've never had sex with a guy who didn't come back for more. This is new for me. But he was reconsidering the move when we were done...

Well that's a good thing...maybe. I hope it was seriously the time of your life if he does in fact reconsider. :)

Was it really that good?!?! ;)

Thanks, but I'm not worried. That rarely happens. And I only have sex with people I trust. And even so, if I'm in the picture, the picture cannot legally be posted or anything without my consent. And most people know about my family and aren't going to risk it.

All of the sudden I dunno what I should say to you now :eek:

I don't wanna get whacked! :D

Best sex I've ever had. And, according to him, same goes for him. But he already left. I'm sure hell visit though.

Oh. That sounded like I'm in the mob. No, they're just all lawyers.

That's totally what it sounded like when you wrote it out. I dunno which one I would trust though more...lawyers or the mob...of course, I don't know either.

But that is besides the point...how are you doing today sexy woman?

That's totally what it sounded like when you wrote it out. I dunno which one I would trust though more...lawyers or the mob...of course, I don't know either.

But that is besides the point...how are you doing today sexy woman?

Wonderfully. I finally got discharged from my treatment program, and the world is my oyster.

Lawyer mob ? :D

I wouldn't be surprised... There are a lot of them...

Best sex of your life in a hotel room with a new guy sounds like more of a reason to take pictures, not less of one.

Joke

Wonderfully. I finally got discharged from my treatment program, and the world is my oyster.

I wouldn't be surprised... There are a lot of them...

You know the difference between the mob and lawyers? The mob has rules and put up with each othere. LoL

You know the difference between the mob and lawyers? The mob has rules and put up with each othere. LoL
Generally making lawyer jokes to someone who's in a family full of lawyers isn't the best idea... Just saying.

Are you going to school to be a lawyer too?
No, although I'd rock it. I'm going for psychology, and eventually forensic psychology.

Also, I'll take those pictures when I'm done watching this episode of Game of thrones that I missed.

New guy. Went to a hotel. Had the night of my life. Sadly, he's moving across the country today.

Oh damn, that does sound like an amazing night! Sucks that he's moving. Though if you just wanted a fantastic fling, maybe him moving is better?

Oh damn, that does sound like an amazing night! Sucks that he's moving. Though if you just wanted a fantastic fling, maybe him moving is better?
That was originally my intent. But it was something worth repeating.

No, although I'd rock it. I'm going for psychology, and eventually forensic psychology.

Also, I'll take those pictures when I'm done watching this episode of Game of thrones that I missed.

I really need to get into that show. I keep putting it off and all of my friends keep saying how cool it is. And I need to stop talking to you now...psychology? You are going to know what I am going to say before I even do LOL

Why do you want to go to school for that sweetie? Wanna catch bad guys?

After you're done watching, you should let us know if you were as loud last night as Lysa was in this episode. :D

I really need to get into that show. I keep putting it off and all of my friends keep saying how cool it is. And I need to stop talking to you now...psychology? You are going to know what I am going to say before I even do LOL

Why do you want to go to school for that sweetie? Wanna catch bad guys?
Kinda. But mostly I want to deal with psychopaths and serial killers, specifically.

Back