The Isolated Blurt Thread VI: The 6th Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck the rain!

Does it not know that I have things to do outdoors?

At least the fish-pond will fill up......

Study finds Fukushima radioactivity in tuna off Oregon, Washington

Chicago Trib Story

"Authors of the Oregon State University study say the levels are so small you would have to consume more than 700,000 pounds of the fish with the highest radioactive level to match the amount of radiation the average person is annually exposed to in everyday life"

Chicago Trib Story

"Authors of the Oregon State University study say the levels are so small you would have to consume more than 700,000 pounds of the fish with the highest radioactive level to match the amount of radiation the average person is annually exposed to in everyday life"

My policy is to not trust badly-formatted news articles.

That being said, pregnant women should probably avoid fish from the Pacific. Pregnant men can eat to their heart's content.

My policy is to not trust badly-formatted news articles.

That being said, pregnant women should probably avoid fish from the Pacific. Pregnant men can eat to their heart's content.

It's better to use the news article to find and read the research.

No pacific salmon for you!

To be clear, I'm made of dried mango chili....hot and sweet with every bite and likely to give you an upset tummy if enjoyed too much.

MangoChiliLemonFlavored-800x800.jpg

It's better to use the news article to find and read the research.

No pacific salmon for you!

I'm not pregnant, dad.

I have a very exciting May. Two weeks tonight I'll be with Tori Amos. Four weeks tonight I'll be with the Eagles and four weeks on Friday I have an extra long hen weekend in York.

I'll be having a Fat Rascal on the Shambles and a flutter on the nags.

Jeebus!

My phone just mad this really loud, really annoying sound. Even made Johnny Cat run. Who knew emergency alerts could send messages to my phone? And can I turn that stuff off?

Jeebus!

My phone just mad this really loud, really annoying sound. Even made Johnny Cat run. Who knew emergency alerts could send messages to my phone? And can I turn that stuff off?

Lorilei's phone does that too if I show up to her house wearing the ankle monitor. Stupid technology!! :mad:

I have a very exciting May. Two weeks tonight I'll be with Tori Amos. Four weeks tonight I'll be with the Eagles and four weeks on Friday I have an extra long hen weekend in York.

I'll be having a Fat Rascal on the Shambles and a flutter on the nags.

*jealous!!*

Take me with you to see the Eagles, please! I will pay you a lifetime supply of cheese as a thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back