AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really should have reached inside and played instead of playing through my panties... Rather spoiled my panties don't ya think?? ;)

attachment.php

Mmmmm - something so sexy about a woman who's so horny she can't wait to get her panties off before pleasuring herself. Dirty little girl...:p:heart:

Mmm, a sign that great fun has occurred! :)

I've done that quite a few times at work, while being inspired by one of you sexy ass lit friends mmmmm.

how about I just slip them to the side?

That's gonna hold you back from really using your mouth... Unless we are after just a quick fuck

So much naughtiness... You must be aching for a spanking ;)

Going to be getting one (and more!) soon!!

Big fan Funluvinaj!
This thread gets hotter by the hour.

Thank you!! I love hearing from new people!! I'm pretty fucking horny!!

Mmmmm - something so sexy about a woman who's so horny she can't wait to get her panties off before pleasuring herself. Dirty little girl...:p:heart:

Very dirty... But... That's why you're here right? ;)

They look perfect from here! Yum!

From waaaaaaay over there?

Mmm, a sign that great fun has occurred! :)

I've done that quite a few times at work, while being inspired by one of you sexy ass lit friends mmmmm.

We are two peas in a pod girl!!

such a delight to wake up to. I can only imagine waking beside you every morning, or through the night:kiss::heart::kiss:

Ohhhh sounds like you're going to be having a fun day! Good :devil:

Mmmmm.... Yes!!

such a delight to wake up to. I can only imagine waking beside you every morning, or through the night:kiss::heart::kiss:

Doubt I'll have that again... By choice.

Maybe one day but for now I'm enjoying freedom, variety, and watching or listening to whatever I want!!

I do miss snuggling and morning sex... But a long weekend every few months would help with that!!

I owe you guys two videos... I have 2 new red h's!! Thank you! Keep voting (unless you hate them, then don't vote!!)

Here is one...

Give me some ideas what you want...

More nipple clamps, playing with toys, showering...

Give me some ideas and if I can't narrow it down ill do a vote.

I really should have reached inside and played instead of playing through my panties... Rather spoiled my panties don't ya think?? ;)

attachment.php

mmmmm, a quick and sexy video aaaanndd a hot pic! You spoil us so much! Thank you! ;)

Of course, now we all want more.

Mmmmm.... Yes!!

Doubt I'll have that again... By choice.

Maybe one day but for now I'm enjoying freedom, variety, and watching or listening to whatever I want!!

I do miss snuggling and morning sex... But a long weekend every few months would help with that!!

where do we lobby for more long weekends?

I owe you guys two videos... I have 2 new red h's!! Thank you! Keep voting (unless you hate them, then don't vote!!)

Here is one...

Hot damn got my vote;)

Submissions

Enjoy! Love to hear your thoughts!

Okay my top reasons your submissions are great.
I like you voice, I can hear how wet you are, the way you talk and moan, how hard they made me. Most of all your attitude comes through in them. You are a sexually adventurous open minded woman comfortable with who you are. That is extremely sexy.

Here is one...

I vote for more pussy play. With or without toys. Maybe show us how you would pull the shorts aside and play?

I sure could use being taken care of right now! I have just listened to your quickie recording, damnit girl that made my cock dance!

Hmmm, ponders to imagine a dancing cock.

where do we lobby for more long weekends?

I don't need more... Can't afford them anyway.

*huge grin*

Can we have more please?

For you? Always!! :kiss:

Hot damn got my vote;)

Woohoo!! Thank you!!

Enjoy! Love to hear your thoughts!

Okay my top reasons your submissions are great.
I like you voice, I can hear how wet you are, the way you talk and moan, how hard they made me. Most of all your attitude comes through in them. You are a sexually adventurous open minded woman comfortable with who you are. That is extremely sexy.

Mmmm... I do love helping to arouse cocks and cunts... So yummy!!

Who needs an excuse? I just need a plane ticket and I'm balls deep inside your gorgeous body all weekend long!!! :D

I'm waiting. :)

I vote for more pussy play. With or without toys. Maybe show us how you would pull the shorts aside and play?

That is certainly doable.

Oh my YUMMY!!!

What would you taste first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back