Downblouse - Voyeur's Paradise

7329173b65ce.jpg

WOW.... Would love to see more of her.... :kiss:

No adverse effects on Lit by me. (Oh contrare, over 1 million views in the original thread ... methinks Lit liked me, despite my deceptions)

.... To the recent, as always, I pretty much always remain on thread topic, make no claims, and, for your info, post lots of pics other than just one person's, just like a lot of other, more adored posters here at Lit do. (Granted, I am very well aware that I am NOT adored here and yes, I know that I am loathed by a lot of people here, like you for instance.)

Like I said and as I am sure you observe, when I do post pics, I make NO claims. Viewers are free to believe whatever they want and far be it for me to rain upon their parade.

And btw, yes, I was outed as you referenced, and admitted to it and took full responsibility, even though I used fake pics rather than my own. Regardless, I view it as water / bridge, but you may take pleasure in knowing that I do remain ashamed for not using my own pics within the context of my claims back then, what, over half a decade ago.

So to rehash, I used a likeness of myself rather than myself, twice. Oh the humanity! As a result, lots, if not most of y'all think I have cock. I get cock, and if that means I have cock, well, feel like you are oh so correct. I know the truth and my truth is subtly shared. It's all part of my Lit story.

And now, like it or not, I am no different than any other posters here posting pics that a lot of people find to be pleasing. People believe whatever they want to believe. I stand by my mantra, live and let live. Don't know why one would want to infringe upon the fantasies of others. Just say'in. :heart:

Flirty is my QUEEN.

I do not know how long the person above Flirty posted....I do know in my years of reading her thread and her many posts she has admitted to posting pictures of someone else and apologized.

How many of us want a revealing picture of ourselves nude? It takes courage to post "NEKKID" pictures of yourself. It leaves you open to critics...

Tits too small, tits tooo big, ass too big, ass to skinny and others.

Personally, I think Flirty is one of the most attractive and sexy women that post REAL pictures of herself. She is also exceptionally bright and witty and she actually RETURNS YOUR PMs and other posts.

How many men would give most anything for an evening with her? I am first in LINE!

Not sure if this is going to work but we'll see...
Nope.

Last edited:
Flirty is my QUEEN.

I do not know how long the person above Flirty posted....I do know in my years of reading her thread and her many posts she has admitted to posting pictures of someone else and apologized.

How many of us want a revealing picture of ourselves nude? It takes courage to post "NEKKID" pictures of yourself. It leaves you open to critics...

Tits too small, tits tooo big, ass too big, ass to skinny and others.

Personally, I think Flirty is one of the most attractive and sexy women that post REAL pictures of herself. She is also exceptionally bright and witty and she actually RETURNS YOUR PMs and other posts.

How many men would give most anything for an evening with her? I am first in LINE!

omg, like, she pays attention to you? An actual female paying attention to you?

If this is how you define your happiness, then you're welcome to it.

Back