Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice lily

Hey Mercury! Nice to see you again... hope your holidays were good. :kiss:

So melodramatic. So... *waves hand vaguely* dare I say it? This smacks of the manipulative. ;)

You should have taken up drama. :cool:

Summer is *not* where it's at. Unless you're at the beach and you can take note of all the passing eye candy. :rolleyes:

Manipulative? Me?! Ppsstt Naa. That was me not able to resist the urge to bitch (we women like to bitch, its in our DNA), but in my years on this earth I have found that bitching, while although a freakin' blast for me!, is usually not the best form of communication - especially when you want to get your point across. So I have found (through much research) that if I make my BitchRant entertaining - then I get what I want (to bitch), and you get to hear something cute or funny that you can chuckle at. It's a win - win. Lifes about compromises.

So what your saying is, I need to change in order for us to be together?

Screw that.

L.

Oh, Lilly... I've just thought of something.

Since I posted that picture, doesn't that mean you need to reserve a hotel room for us or something? I recall you saying something about that earlier on your thread. :cool:

:devil:

Ohhh... that's right. I promised you many, many sexual favors as well.... Sorry, I'm snowed in right now. :p

Here's one more for tonight...

attachment.php
You've started the New Year out quite superbly. Love the outfit and pose, not to mention your exemplary physique. Try to keep warm ... I'm sure you have a few ideas for renewable energy sources. ;)

Manipulative? Me?! Ppsstt Naa. That was me not able to resist the urge to bitch (we women like to bitch, its in our DNA), but in my years on this earth I have found that bitching, while although a freakin' blast for me!, is usually not the best form of communication - especially when you want to get your point across. So I have found (through much research) that if I make my BitchRant entertaining - then I get what I want (to bitch), and you get to hear something cute or funny that you can chuckle at. It's a win - win. Lifes about compromises.

Took me a minute of reading to figure out what you were trying to say, and another minute to figure out that it was addressed to me. :rolleyes:

Right. I agree.

So what your saying is, I need to change in order for us to be together?

Screw that.

But life's about compromises, remember? I give a little, you give a little, win-win. We adapt to each other. You come here for winter, I show you the ropes, I go there for summer, you show me where it's at. See?

L.

Ohhh... that's right. I promised you many, many sexual favors as well.... Sorry, I'm snowed in right now. :p

Eh. A little weather never stopped anyone. I'll be on the next flight. ;)

le sigh...

Speechless

Lily,
I am damn near speechless.
After perusing your pics...
All I can say is you are devastatingly sexy!

You've started the New Year out quite superbly. Love the outfit and pose, not to mention your exemplary physique. Try to keep warm ... I'm sure you have a few ideas for renewable energy sources. ;)

Hi Ouch! :kiss: Thank you sweets.

le sigh...

Ohh French! Forget everything I said before... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lily,
I am damn near speechless.
After perusing your pics...
All I can say is you are devastatingly sexy!

Devastatingly sexy works! Thank you sir! Welcome to the thread.

Hi Ouch! :kiss: Thank you sweets.

Ohh French! Forget everything I said before... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Devastatingly sexy works! Thank you sir! Welcome to the thread.

You are most welcome, I look forward to perving, ah, I mean seeing more of you!

Thanks Billy! I might be starting my 2014 with a snow day!!! (work might be cancled...everyone cross their fingers)

Thanks! Let's see, I've read "Swan Song" by Michael MaCammon. It was good, but he tended to ramble on in the middle. Bad editing. Then I picked up his "Speaks the Nightbird" - MUCH BETTER! Think Sherlock Holmes/Young Indiana Jones set in Colonial America. Very good start to a series.

On the lighter side, I accidently got sucked into JD Robb, "Naked in Death" series. I was up to the 4th book before I realized it was actually Nora Roberts writing under a different name... (damnit, I prided myself on not reading Nora Roberts), but it's actually pretty addicting.

Love McCammon! :D Been years since I've read Swan Song, but Speaks the Nightbird is terrific! I'm reading his new novel, The Five, which is awesome, Lilly...

Aw, thanks Susurration. I'm glad there are still a lot of men out there that can appreciate subtlety... the weird thing is, it's the only area of my life I like subtlety - everything else is more extreme and straight to the point. I should perhaps examine this about myself now that I think about it...

The art of an excellent amateur pictures thread is not to reveal too much too soon, but to keep the audience guessing as to how much is going to be revealed, and you're brilliant at it :):rose:.

That's not to say that I don't like to see less subtle images either, but in threads like this, subtlety and variation go a long way.

I also like the fact that you post conversational pieces in between :).

Now, all I need is for you to play my 'cello for me (no euphemism there :D), and take pictures of you doing so ;).

Randomness:

If you wish to express to a woman that you find her attractive just say it - "I think your attractive" or "you're hot!" or even, "I would totally do you".

Do not qualify your statement!

Right: "You're hot!"
Wrong: "You're hot!...for a 40 year old".

There are exceptions to this rule. If the hot young 20 year old is actually in the room and the 40 year old is Hotter than the 20 year old...totally make the comparison! But if you are qualifing against all women in their 20's keep your mouth shut.

And for the record, it's usually 20 year old men who fuck up this rule. It's ok, you're still learning this process...

Not only do I let you see me naked, but I provide practical survival skills for you to take home and use with your significant others.

Carry on...

L.

That reminds me of some of things that I heard some students say back when I was an undergraduate some years ago. You're spot on with those points.

Last edited:
Happy Sunday my lovelies....

Here's a little somethin' somethin' for you to ponder before we all head back to the grind tomorrow. (work sucks)

This series has no theme.... except that it was "fucking freezing" (technical term), in the house so I had a hard time letting the jacket go... but I eventually did. :)

attachment.php
My goodness you are hella SEXY

Here's a little somethin' somethin' for you to ponder before we all head back to the grind tomorrow. (work sucks)

This series has no theme.... except that it was "fucking freezing" (technical term), in the house so I had a hard time letting the jacket go... but I eventually did. :)

Stunning! Always such a pleasure to see your posts. :rose:

hi lilly. i just happened across your thread. you are lovlely. i have a lot of catching up to do.....kisses,alyssa

attachment.php

The house may be fucking freezing but you are fucking hot.

Work was not canceled... It's currently 18 degrees, and they want me to come back tomorrow! I am going to write an angry Letter to the Editor.

Here, have some pics.

L.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 371
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 324
attachment.php

Beautiful new pictures Lily... Great to see you back...! I love this picture, you never fail to impress... Very sexy...

Work was not canceled... It's currently 18 degrees, and they want me to come back tomorrow! I am going to write an angry Letter to the Editor.

Here, have some pics.

L.

attachment.php
Well, they definitely warmed me up. :)

How was your evening?

Hot pics as always!!! Enjoy your day!!

Thanks... I'm not sure anyone could enjoy their day with this weather...

Love McCammon! :D Been years since I've read Swan Song, but Speaks the Nightbird is terrific! I'm reading his new novel, The Five, which is awesome, Lilly...

Oooh, thanks for letting me know.

The art of an excellent amateur pictures thread is not to reveal too much too soon, but to keep the audience guessing as to how much is going to be revealed, and you're brilliant at it :):rose:.

That's not to say that I don't like to see less subtle images either, but in threads like this, subtlety and variation go a long way.

I also like the fact that you post conversational pieces in between :).

Now, all I need is for you to play my 'cello for me (no euphemism there :D), and take pictures of you doing so ;).

Like minds... If I had a spare 'cello in my closet I would take a few photos for you, but I lent it out. :(

My goodness you are hella SEXY

You think? Thanks!

if you feel something behind you.....it's me. dayum!

As long as you keep you hands in your pockets. ;)

hi lilly. i just happened across your thread. you are lovlely. i have a lot of catching up to do.....kisses,alyssa

Thank you darlin'. Welcome to the thread.

The house may be fucking freezing but you are fucking hot.

Devastatingly fucking HOT.

I'll be in my bunk...contemplating the glorious differences between blowjobs from a twenty year old and her Forty year old counterpart.

:D

Oh that's easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back