Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a long and lingering look through your index, It must be the most artistic erotic series on lit.
Thanks to your skill behind the Camera lens.

That's really beautifully photographed again, and I really like the subtlety to your poses and expressions. This really is a wonderful thread :kiss::rose:.

Ooh, ooh! I like this set. Lots. Especially that mask, Lilly. A very nice touch. Very sensual, very arousing. Par for the course, in other words.

Happy Sunday!

I had a long and lingering look through your index, It must be the most artistic erotic series on lit.
Thanks to your skill behind the Camera lens.

Well thank you! :)

What a great idea, we could get up to all kinds of mischief and run like hell....love that song
:rose:

Just let me change my shoes...

That's really beautifully photographed again, and I really like the subtlety to your poses and expressions. This really is a wonderful thread :kiss::rose:.

Aw, thanks Susurration. I'm glad there are still a lot of men out there that can appreciate subtlety... the weird thing is, it's the only area of my life I like subtlety - everything else is more extreme and straight to the point. I should perhaps examine this about myself now that I think about it...

Ooh, ooh! I like this set. Lots. Especially that mask, Lilly. A very nice touch. Very sensual, very arousing. Par for the course, in other words.

Happy Sunday!

Glad to see you made it home alive! I figured I'd wear the mask since I was too lazy to brush out the wigs.

I have to think about what I want for dinner now. The good thing about being back at my own home is that I am alone - no one to bother me while I run with sissors and jump on the beds. The bad thing is, there is no one to make me dinner. Sucks

L.

Run with scissors and jump on the beds, eh? I'll pester you from afar! Or, you know, we can strike a deal. Just, uh... wait for me in one of said beds and I'll bring you dinner. ;) On a more serious note... I need to start thinking about dinner too. :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm alive. The mysteries of the afterlife can wait until some undetermined point in the future.

Randomness:

If you wish to express to a woman that you find her attractive just say it - "I think your attractive" or "you're hot!" or even, "I would totally do you".

Do not qualify your statement!

Right: "You're hot!"
Wrong: "You're hot!...for a 40 year old".

There are exceptions to this rule. If the hot young 20 year old is actually in the room and the 40 year old is Hotter than the 20 year old...totally make the comparison! But if you are qualifing against all women in their 20's keep your mouth shut.

And for the record, it's usually 20 year old men who fuck up this rule. It's ok, you're still learning this process...

Not only do I let you see me naked, but I provide practical survival skills for you to take home and use with your significant others.

Carry on...

L.

Here's one more for tonight...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 540
It's a pet peeve of mine to see clutter (or just poor domestic hygene) in the back rounds of photos. Someone started a thread about it - some photos are pretty hilarious.

And noooo, I would never manipulate someone. I mean, if they want to gather and bring me shiney things just because they love me that's on them. :)

I have a shiny cock. Does that count? :D

Randomness:

If you wish to express to a woman that you find her attractive just say it - "I think your attractive" or "you're hot!" or even, "I would totally do you".

There are exceptions to this rule. If the hot young 20 year old is actually in the room and the 40 year old is Hotter than the 20 year old...totally make the comparison! But if you are qualifing against all women in their 20's keep your mouth shut.

And for the record, it's usually 20 year old men who fuck up this rule. It's ok, you're still learning this process...

Not only do I let you see me naked, but I provide practical survival skills for you to take home and use with your significant others.

Carry on...

L.

lol. Oh boy. Hey, who doesn't love a young babe? But I guess I just have a thing for older women. If I had to name an exact reason I'm not so sure what it'd be. Maybe maturity? Experience?

I think older women are more alluring for a combination of reasons. They're still physically attractive, but they've got a self-assuredness and experience that most younger women don't. They know what they want and what they like, and they might be less hesitant to experiment. They're not shy about saying what they want and what they like, and what they need. There's less fiddle-faddling around when it comes down to it.

And they tend to be more seductive, on the whole. They know how to use their bodies better than younger women.

No argument about older women vs younger women... I think the reasons some men prefer older women are universal.

I was just making a public service announcement to "some men" that they shouldn't qualify a compliment.

Like if I said... Your dick is HUGE! That would make you feel nice. But if I said, "Your dick is HUGE!...compaired to a 15 year old" - not so much. While it might be true, there is no reason for me to point it out.

See?

L

No argument about older women vs younger women... I think the reasons some men prefer older women are universal.

I was just making a public service announcement to "some men" that they shouldn't qualify a compliment.

Like if I said... Your dick is HUGE! That would make you feel nice. But if I said, "Your dick is HUGE!...compaired to a 15 year old" - not so much. While it might be true, there is no reason for me to point it out.

See?

L
Lol. A truly interesting way of explaining it. But yes, I get your point. Got it the first time 'round.

And who was arguing? I was just stating an opinion. *sly glance*

See?

L

What if my dick is tiny? :(

Yeah, but I know exactly what you're saying.

See?

L

Very well said!

Randomness:

Carry on...

L.

Fucking. Love. This.

Another beautiful photo Ms Lilly! I hope you have a wonderful 2014.

Thanks Billy! I might be starting my 2014 with a snow day!!! (work might be cancled...everyone cross their fingers)

Stunning! By the way, read any good books lately? ;)

Thanks! Let's see, I've read "Swan Song" by Michael MaCammon. It was good, but he tended to ramble on in the middle. Bad editing. Then I picked up his "Speaks the Nightbird" - MUCH BETTER! Think Sherlock Holmes/Young Indiana Jones set in Colonial America. Very good start to a series.

On the lighter side, I accidently got sucked into JD Robb, "Naked in Death" series. I was up to the 4th book before I realized it was actually Nora Roberts writing under a different name... (damnit, I prided myself on not reading Nora Roberts), but it's actually pretty addicting.

I haven't been reading much in the way of modern novels lately. I've got H.G. Wells at hand, actually.

As for that snow day. May it keep you indoors. ;) It's kind of upsetting that it'll be something like 80 degrees Fahrenheit here tomorrow. Wish I had another snow day. :(

As for that snow day. May it keep you indoors. ;) It's kind of upsetting that it'll be something like 80 degrees Fahrenheit here tomorrow. Wish I had another snow day. :(

You kill me Kal... things were going so well. I had been gone, I came back. I strolled into your thread like a long lost love - you saw me, there was that moment. I ran into your arms - we made out for a bit. I was just slipping into comfortable familiarity with you again - And You Go And Say Something Like: *high squeeky voice* "Ohh, while you're freezing your tits off, I'll be warming my naked ass in 80 degrees - boo hoo, I wish I could freeze my tits off"

WINTER SUCKS! Being cold SUCKS. I hate it. Fuck... it will never work between us Kal! Don't you see!

Walk away... really you must... just go. It has to be you who leaves! *holding back sobs* I could never walk away from you...

AND..... SCENE!

Kal, really... snow is only pretty on a postcard, or when you don't have to go out into it and can look at it from the saftey of a warm house. Summer is where its at!

You kill me Kal... things were going so well. I had been gone, I came back. I strolled into your thread like a long lost love - you saw me, there was that moment. I ran into your arms - we made out for a bit. I was just slipping into comfortable familiarity with you again - And You Go And Say Something Like: *high squeeky voice* "Ohh, while you're freezing your tits off, I'll be warming my naked ass in 80 degrees - boo hoo, I wish I could freeze my tits off"

WINTER SUCKS! Being cold SUCKS. I hate it. Fuck... it will never work between us Kal! Don't you see!

Walk away... really you must... just go. It has to be you who leaves! *holding back sobs* I could never walk away from you...

AND..... SCENE!

Kal, really... snow is only pretty on a postcard, or when you don't have to go out into it and can look at it from the saftey of a warm house. Summer is where its at!
So melodramatic. So... *waves hand vaguely* dare I say it? This smacks of the manipulative. ;)

I like the cold. I really do. I thrive in the low 50's Fahrenheit. Above 85, and I'm not comfortable. *shrug*

Winter is awesome because it's snuggle weather. Being cold is awesome because you can get together with someone special under blankets and get warm together. It will work, if you adopt a different frame of mind.

You should have taken up drama. :cool:

Summer is *not* where it's at. Unless you're at the beach and you can take note of all the passing eye candy. :rolleyes:

Oh, Lilly... I've just thought of something.

Since I posted that picture, doesn't that mean you need to reserve a hotel room for us or something? I recall you saying something about that earlier on your thread. :cool:

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back